No announcement yet.

4th ANNUAL TBH W.O.R.P. HUNT - Port O'Connor, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross, my boat crew would like to come down Wednesday night to get in a few extra hunts and possibly night fishing pending weather, is that ok? I forgot about Bill, I think Bill is going in my boat unless he already has a ride

Comment

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
      Ross, my boat crew would like to come down Wednesday night to get in a few extra hunts and possibly night fishing pending weather, is that ok? I forgot about Bill, I think Bill is going in my boat unless he already has a ride

Not a problem we will put y'all in the barndominium I have people in my house until Thursday.

I have room for 2-3 people at my house Thursday night - Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might have to jump in on this hunt. I have a place off of 15th street.

Comment

So what would the cost be for the weekend as far as renting a house? I'm just trying to pitch the idea to my wife and a few other Tbh guys.

I've got a boat I could bring. I just need to swing it by my wife first.

Comment

Brunner, those decoys need keel weight's.
            We do not want them back. Either keep them for the annual hunts or send them home with someone that will use them.
            I also have a couple of big pen traps down by Dow. If yall need meat, just let me know. Good Luck!
            BK

Comment

Originally posted by Kbar View Post
              Brunner, those decoys need keel weight's.
              We do not want them back. Either keep them for the annual hunts or send them home with someone that will use them.
              I also have a couple of big pen traps down by Dow. If yall need meat, just let me know. Good Luck!
              BK

Thanks BK!!! You tha man I couldn't figure out where those came from. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                So what would the cost be for the weekend as far as renting a house? I'm just trying to pitch the idea to my wife and a few other Tbh guys.

I've got a boat I could bring. I just need to swing it by my wife first.

I would say house rental and catered meals wouldn't be more than $150-$175 per person.

Probably $90-$95 catered meals if you chose that option and $50-$75 max per man for two nights lodging. That's still both on the high end of the price I think.

Comment

Yea in the metal building house I think the most I've paid is $45 for thurs-Sun

Comment

Kicking the new year off right and getting the disk cooker ready for the tour

Comment

Lookin good, I'll be bringing some hang down and fajita flanks and I know lonnie bringing something too

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                      Kicking the new year off right and getting the disk cooker ready for the tour

Comment

Trolling motor needs to be bigger but I'm liking the light bar

Comment

That's sweet

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Comment

This sounds like a blast .. any spots left?

Comment

Originally posted by Houston77 View Post
                              This sounds like a blast .. any spots left?

Put yourself on the list, there's always a few that have to back out before the weekend

Comment

1. Panhandlehunter (ok w/ cater meals) Bringing Boat

2. Brunner (ok w/ cater meals) will have full boat.

3. Tyler P. (ok w/ cater meals) Brunner Boat

4. John P. (ok w/ cater meals) Brunner Boat

5. Bob P (ok w/ cater meals) Brunner Boat

6. Tiny (Ben) full boat whatever on meals
                                7. Lonnie not sure on meals, he likes to cook
                                8. Jase (lonnie step son)
                                9. Ty, high school kid, not much money, eats whatever

10. Str8shooter (ok w/ cater meals) Sid's Airboat - 2 Dogs
                                11. Sid (ok w/ cater meals) Airboat
                                12. Tate (ok w/ cater meals) Sid's Airboat
                                Note - We have room for a total of 5 hunters on the airboat. Currently have 3 on board if anyone needs a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X