No announcement yet.

4th ANNUAL TBH W.O.R.P. HUNT - Port O'Connor, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well seven years ago I had a strap similar to that on Baffin Bay so it's possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      Well seven years ago I had a strap similar to that on Baffin Bay so it's possible!

Sweet! You shoot some nice pintails! But go where fat boys like me think twice about....

Let's hope for the best Russ! Hopefully everyone will have lanyards like this!

Comment

That spot had mud but only bout ankle deep. The goose was a fluke, heard them overhead and looked expecting dots against the atmosphere, instead on the deck.

I miss that spot though, quick paddle and had it all to myself

Comment

4th ANNUAL TBH W.O.R.P. HUNT - Port O'Connor, TX

Baring any major issue with work, my crew and I will be down next Wednesday night through the end of the season.

Comment

I don't need a place to stay as I have a buddy that's letting me stay in his camper and I'm only going down during the week... be there Tuesday through Friday

Comment

Hoytassassn's is leaving Friday so Russ has a boat spot open along with a bed open in the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom

Comment

TOTAL HEAD COUNT WHO'S GOING, WHAT BOAT, AND WHERE GUYS ARE STAYING AS OF SUNDAY 01/11/2017 at 6:15a.m.:

This is who will be in BRUNNER'S 4 BEDROOM/2 BATH HOUSE

1. Brunner (catered meals) Brunner boat.

2. Tyler P. (catered meals) Brunner Boat

3. John P. (catered meals) Brunner Boat

4. Bob P (Catered meals) Brunner Boat

5. Open Bed / Open Boat Spot

6. Open Bed / Open Boat Spot

7. Open Bed / Open Boat Spot

4 bedroom/2 bathroom house has ONE spot available.

**Brunner's boat can take one more person but we are only fishing from my boat Saturday (wading) after morning hunt. We are only hunting Saturday evening from my boat. Our morning hunt we will be using a local guide buddy of mine. We have one spot for that it's $150 per man for the guided hunt.

This is who will be in the 2 1/2 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM BARNDOMINIUM & WHISKEY CABIN (Sleeps 10-11 combined)

(barndo and cabin are next door to each other)

8. Tiny (Ben) (Prepping own meals) Tiny's boat

9. Lonnie (Prepping own meals) Tiny's boat

10. Jase (Prepping own meals) Tiny's boat

11. Ty (Prepping own meals) Russ' boat

12. Russ81 (Prepping own meals) Russ' boat

13. Open Bed / Open Boat Spot STARTING FRIDAY PM - SUNDAY AM.

14. Pandlehunter (prep own meals) Pandlehunter Boat

15. Bill's Unlimited (prep own meals) Tiny's Boat

16. Eagle19 (not sure on meals) Pandlehunter Boat

17. Italianbowhunter (Paul) prep own meals - Ben's boat

4th Place - 2 BEDROOM/1 1/2 BATH (5 Twin Beds)

18. Str8shooter (catered meals) Sid's Airboat - 2 Dogs

19. Sid (catered meals) Airboat

20. Tate (catered meals) Sid's Airboat

21. Txag0842 (catered meals) Sid's Airboat

22. Open Bed / Boat Spot

FullDraw_529 has a place and has a full boat (3-4 people in assuming)

AS OF 01/18/2017 AT 9:00 A.M. THERE ARE FOUR BOAT SPOTS LEFT.

Sid has ONE spot left.

Russ has TWO spots left.

Brunner has ONE spot however we are only fishing from my boat Saturday (wade fishing) after morning hunt. We are only hunting Saturday evening from my boat. Our morning hunt we will be using a local guide buddy of mine out of his airboat. It's $150 per man for the guided Saturday morning hunt.

Currently for the current lodging reserved we have FOUR SPOTS. I have arranged an additional place to try and keep boats together. I do not want us piling in to this lodging with people sleeping everywhere on air mattresses and cots. All of these places are either family or close friends places and we will respect the max occupancy. I will arrange more lodging if we have anyone else join.

I am waiting on confirmation of attendance for the following people listed below who have posted on this thread. If anyone knows these folks please contact them to post on this thread if they want to attend so we can arrange more boats and lodging.

Awaiting Confirmation:

Jaker_CC (has boat)

Ultralite_09

32drawlength

Snacks

TxFire409

CFS45

Daniel32

Weed Killer

Please confirm as soon as possible.

If anyone else wants to join let us know we have room for four people as of now.

Comment

Ross, Paul (Italianbowhunter) is in russ boat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for coordinating everything Brunner, I know it is a lot of work especially figuring out all the sleeping arrangements.

I absolutely agree with following the house rules (sleeping #'s and dogs in the house too), we don't want to lose these accommodations!

Once it settles down remind us what the rental rate will be per person, and cleaning fees too.

Looks like a big group this year, it's going to be a good time!

Comment

I won't make it this round. Work schedule got switched on me Monday

Comment

Trying to coordinate with 32 drawlength but as of right now, I will not be able to 100% commit till this early next week. If spots close up no big deal, ill just finish my season up here.

Thanks to all the guys coordinating and planning all of this, wish I were able to get yall 100% commitment right now but dont want to waste anyones time and have to back out last minute.

If we do come down, I would be rolling out after work friday night and would meet at the boat ramp saturday morning like I did last years hunt

Comment

TTT

Comment

I may have 1 possibly 2 guys, they are checking to see if they can get off work. Both would need a ride in boat if they go, russ, you got room

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I should

Comment

Hunted poc last weekend struggled to kill limits of redheads. Not near the numbers that are usually there. Hunted big pocket and most shooting was in fish pond to nuke slough. Hope y'all have better luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X