No announcement yet.

A Nursejenn live hunt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Systemnt thinks someone's cheerios were a tad yellow this morning.

Comment

Nursejenn thinks that if someone has to apologize for something and then still posts it anyway, they aren't REALLY sorry....

Nursejenn apologizes for trying to have a fun, entertaining live hunt thread for others to follow while they are at work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
        Yet you go and make a comment like the one posted above. Smart you are one of the BIGGEST instigators on this board. Yet you try to portray yourself as a saint. SMDH...

I think it is a **** shame that the members of this board are making fun, jokes or whatever you want to call it, of another member for posting their hunting adventures for our enjoyment. When I joined this site back in 2009, there were tons of live hunts posted and that is what made this board a great site. Then slowly but surely, those who were posting live threads all but quit, due to members poking fun at them. Now there is only a few people left that will post a live hunt with photos and constant updates but here the members go again with the mockery of those said live hunts.

Nursejenn,
        I apologize for derailing your thread. I also apologize to the other members who are following this thread for the derailment of it. I wish Nursejenn much success this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stick n tha mud.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	24470553

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Systemnt thinks someone's cheerios were a tad yellow this morning.
          Nursejenn's thread has turned yellow...

Comment

RTP, just catching up on NurseJenn live hunt because he out playing golf today. RPT, living his hunting life through this live hunt thread this weekend. RTP, says good luck.

Comment

Systemnt thinks pee break is over.
              Systemnt think nursejenn needs to return to the hunt

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Nursejenn thinks that if someone has to apologize for something and then still posts it anyway, they aren't REALLY sorry....

Nursejenn apologizes for trying to have a fun, entertaining live hunt thread for others to follow while they are at work...

Graysonhogs thinks he spies a fan boy. But, as a commoner, my say doesn't matter. Condescension doesn't sit well with me. But hey, lets get back to the OPs hunt. Go find the hog before nightfall. Common men unite.

Comment

Nursejenn's dad just shot...

Comment

Pac appreciates NurseJenn for an entertaining afternoon. Pac also hopes NurseJenn can find Big slab of bacon!

Comment

Nursejenn's dad just texted he shot a buck

Comment

Systemnt awaits nursejenn to update thread with nursejenn dad's result of nursejenn dad's shot..
                        Systemnt might have gone crosseyed a bit typing that..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          systemnt awaits nursejenn to update thread with nursejenn dad's result of nursejenn dad's shot..
                          Systemnt might have gone crosseyed a bit typing that..
                          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Nursejenn's dad just texted he shot a buck

This pleases graysonhogs.

Comment

Nursejenn waiting to hear if he wants Nursejenn to come help him yet...
                              Last edited by nursejenn; 11-11-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Swacker thinks this Most entertaining live hunt yet this season. Also good luck on recovery of nursejenn father's buck and good luck to her on her quest for big bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X