X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nursejenn sees a BIG hog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nursejenn - the only person Preacher Man is aware of that can walk out for a snack, "lol" in the stand, stay awake for 157 hours straight, and still see BIG hogs.

Comment

Storm said nursejenn needs to shoot said hog.

Comment

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 11-11-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            Storm said nursejenn needs to shoot said hog.
            Nursejenn did shoot at big hog... nursejenn gonna go look for blood in a minute.

Comment

Brandon says nursejenn needs to choot said hog

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Nursejenn did shoot at big hog... nursejenn gonna go look for blood in a minute.
                Swamprabbit says "Wooohooo!!!" Swamprabbit is in for the LDPs of a Big Hog!

Comment

Systemnt thinks nursejenn hallucinated and shot an innocent squirrel.
                  Systemnt isn't judging nursejenn, mostly because nursejenn sounds like nursejenn might be trigger happy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Systemnt thinks nursejenn hallucinated and shot an innocent squirrel.
                    Systemnt isn't judging nursejenn, mostly because nursejenn sounds like nursejenn might be trigger happy.
                    Swamprabbit PMed systemnt

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                      Krausejmk just read the whole thread in an Indian voice and says good luck!

Saggy just catching up on nursejenn live hunt and got to above post...... Saggy spit iced tea on his own boot

Saggy wish nursejenn good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Systemnt thinks swamprabbit didn't pm systemnt.
                        Systemnt pmed swamprabbit!

Comment

Big hog ran off and Nursejenn couldnt find blood but nursejenn swears she heard big hog fall down after running off. Nursejenn nervous to look too much with big hog around in case big hog is mean and wounded. The area big hog was standing is kind of thick. Nursejenn feeder just threw. Nursejenn will see what happens next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Storm said hope nursejenn put hog down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Smart Daddy is diggin the NurseJenn Live Hunt thread! Smart wants to know if this is a common man hunt or jet setting globe trotting one?
                              Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Smart says jealousy is the gayest, farest reaching, cop-out "reasoning" known to man....

Smart IS jealous he's not sitting in the blind with nursejenn talking in third person with her though.
                              Yet you go and make a comment like the one posted above. Smart you are one of the BIGGEST instigators on this board. Yet you try to portray yourself as a saint. SMDH...

I think it is a **** shame that the members of this board are making fun, jokes or whatever you want to call it, of another member for posting their hunting adventures for our enjoyment. When I joined this site back in 2009, there were tons of live hunts posted and that is what made this board a great site. Then slowly but surely, those who were posting live threads all but quit, due to members poking fun at them. Now there is only a few people left that will post a live hunt with photos and constant updates but here the members go again with the mockery of those said live hunts.

Nursejenn,
                              I apologize for derailing your thread. I also apologize to the other members who are following this thread for the derailment of it. I wish Nursejenn much success this weekend.

Comment

SaltwaterSlick sure has enjoyed reading this thread up to this post... He's not sure why, but it seems he's having fun following along. He wishes NurseJenn good luck finding BIG hog, and that NurseJenn's family gets there in time to help her get him out the woods! "Slick" is waiting on LDP's... NurseJenn needs to take a layin' down selfie with ded hog for the ded animal selfie thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X