liberalism blues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    And as a matter of fact, it IS A BIG DEAL... In the immortal words of one head libtard Nancy Pelosi, "WE WON, GET OVER IT"... You are right, it is the Republican's turn, and we indeed intend to "go for it"... Difference is, we will do it with WORK, not verbal abuse and PC bull crap that you libtards are so good at dishing out... I'm confident it will work out for "us"... for you, only if you want things done "OUR WAY" for a change, otherwise you're likely to be very unhappy for a while.
    just pointing out that you said you wont use verbal abuse and immediately call people libtards. lol. thats all im out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

And as a matter of fact, it IS A BIG DEAL... In the immortal words of one head libtard Nancy Pelosi, "WE WON, GET OVER IT"... You are right, it is the Republican's turn, and we indeed intend to "go for it"... Difference is, we will do it with WORK, not verbal abuse and PC bull crap that you libtards are so good at dishing out... I'm confident it will work out for "us"... for you, only if you want things done "OUR WAY" for a change, otherwise you're likely to be very unhappy for a while.
      Well said. I'm ready for some Obama style executive actions.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
        I work for that same University buddy. All the Liberals that I know of are here at work, doing their job. Why don't you give it a break and quit spinning what you're shoveling. You're doing it just to fit in to the majority of this green board. Trump won. Big deal. We move on. Now it's the Repubs shot. Go for it and remember to keep your promises. Hope it works out for you and for us.

Hook'em!

Comment

I work for that same University buddy. All the Liberals that I know of are here at work, doing their job. Why don't you give it a break and quit spinning what you're shoveling. You're doing it just to fit in to the majority of this green board. Trump won. Big deal. We move on. Now it's the Repubs shot. Go for it and remember to keep your promises. Hope it works out for you and for us.

Hook'em!
          Hmm...butt hurt much?

Geeze lmao.

Comment

Hook'em!
            thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
              Well some of you know that I work for a Liberal University in Austin and I am always the odd man out. Today its like a strange sickness has taken over this place. More then half the staff in my department called in sick and the other half are walking around like its the death of their world. I hope I do not catch whatever they have. I can not get this S&!# eaten grin off my face. Liberalism Blues its some bad stuff!
              I'd like to state that this will pass, but it won't. Believe it's a primary characteristic of the species.

Comment

Seems some panties are in a wad.

Comment

Hook'em!
                  Would be singing a different tune if the other party would have won

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                    just pointing out that you said you wont use verbal abuse and immediately call people libtards. lol. thats all im out

You know, I'm "just calling a spade a spade"... If the shoe fits... all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                      One of my bestmen at my wedding is a bleeding heart liberal......now before you go and judge him....this guy would run into a burning house for you knowing he will die. His wife has brainwashed him.....

Anywhoo......havent heard a peep outta him all day.....when obummer was elected thats all i heard about....funny how life changes.

Merica 2017
                      My best liberal friend I have hasn't returned my call today either!!! Lol I did start his day with this picture first thing this morning!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hook'em!
                        First off I have never meet you so you can't call me your "buddy" Second I do not need to fit in anyplace. The green screen or with all the Libs I have to work with here at UT. Third Trump won! It is a big deal now you have to deal with that, and finally I did not promise anyone anything but I will promise you this. Trump will run this country better then what we have seen in the past 8 years under Obama. Have a great Day TxsBuda and deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by txsbuda View Post
                          i work for that same university buddy. All the liberals that i know of are here at work, doing their job. Why don't you give it a break and quit spinning what you're shoveling. You're doing it just to fit in to the majority of this green board. Trump won. Big deal. We move on. Now it's the repubs shot. Go for it and remember to keep your promises. Hope it works out for you and for us.

Hook'em!
                          [ATTACH]824179[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well now look what we found.

Comment

WOW! So your ready and willing to "assume" that Trump and his staff are going to run things "your way" and everybody else can pretty much deal with it, or "get over it"? How in the world are you so sure of this? Trump has been extremely moderate on many issues in the past and the Republicans have hated him lately. When Obama won everybody knew what America was getting, Trump not so much. I'm taking a more "wait and see" approach myself and hope for the best.

Comment

Hook'em!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1478724939105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	24470497

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X