No announcement yet.

Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just ready for it to be over so I can start prioritizing my priorities if she wins. Not going to lie I will probably go stock up on a few things if she pulls through.

Comment

Being in Oil and Gas, I am really fearful of the outcome. All we can do is Vote, and Pray. The rest is out of our control.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
        I think we will all be surprised tonight, I Really think Trump wins this thing, by the skin of his teethe... regardless, when we get up Wednesday morning, Jesus will still be seated and the right hand of the father and God will still be in control.
        Best awnser yet..

Comment

Sat on the porch with my 88yr old paw paw last night. He summed it up pretty good I think, "Obama's way planted the seeds we needed to turn this country around, now we find out if the Trump people spread them with real fertilizer or just plain bulls*t. I'm not expecting a crop."

Comment

got my vote in before work--took a total of about 5 mins

Comment

Statistics says my wife should be dead or severely brain dead. But she's been alive for 10yrs since they told me that & this morning she's a fitness instructor & teaching a class as I type this!!! So I don't care about statistics, God is in control.

Comment

100% chance we gotta listen to Trump whine and cry for the next two months if he loses.
                Hillary is an evil, vile, crime syndicate leader. No, I don't want her to win. Just so that we are clear.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                  This whole crying wolf thing is getting old. The same "we're doomed" if such and such wins has been going on for as long as I can remember and we're still here. It's not going to be pretty if either of the establishment candidates win. They are both self serving egomaniacs, as most people are that enter politics. The bellyaching isn't productive.

And in your opinion we are better off today at least in regards to freedom & Liberty just for starters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    That surge was only because Comey is a POS

Spineless POS. You forgot spineless......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      one thing is for sure, when i see footage of a trump rally for i know that there are millions of folks who have not share my same hopes for this county.
                      This very well may be the last chance any republican ever has a chance to win.

The democrats will and have encouraged illegals to vote today and will give all felons the right to vote from now on.
                      this...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        The direction is already determined, down. All today determines is the spin that takes us there and the relative velocity in which we go.

It's a sad state of affairs really.
                        X2...or more

Comment

Tomorrow I'll be enjoying my little Princess' volleyball practice and probably throwing a football around with my Son in the gym. Take the dogs out for some exercise while some hot links and burgers are on the grill for dinner (if weather cooperates). Settle in with some homework correction and reading. Kiss my babies and my baby goodnight and do it all over again the next day. Thankful and blessed for it all.

No matter who is elected, it will not affect that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            Sat on the porch with my 88yr old paw paw last night. He summed it up pretty good I think, "Obama's way planted the seeds we needed to turn this country around, now we find out if the Trump people spread them with real fertilizer or just plain bulls*t. I'm not expecting a crop."
                            Interesting perspective. Although, I'm not on the same page, I can appreciate ones perspective.

Comment

Most democrats have voted.. Most republicans will vote when they get off work..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                                Most democrats have voted.. Most republicans will vote when they get off work..
                                Ziiiing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X