No announcement yet.

Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To hell with hillary. I will never have one ounce of respect for her nor acknowledge her as my president.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      That's why people under 25 shouldn't be allowed to vote...except for the military.
      What is your reasoning behind this statement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        To hell with hillary. I will never have one ounce of respect for her nor acknowledge her as my president.
        x2.

Comment

Did Trump ever bring up Benghazi during the debates? If he did, I must of missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
            Did Trump ever bring up Benghazi during the debates? If he did, I must of missed it.
            Any time he tried to bring up anything against her or argue a topic he was cut off or rerouted by the liberal moderators

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              That will happen in the 2018 midterms.
              If we can last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                What is your reasoning behind this statement?

I'm assuming that he thinks they need more maturity but its ok if they join the service. Kinda dumb thinking to me but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  Hahahaha!!!! Has that always been on that sombrero? I don't recall ever seeing it there!
                  Sometimes the best place to hide something ...is in plain sight. Been there for 8 months now and no one has ever asked what was on my hat. Its going to go boom tonight if Hillary wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                    This is exactly how I feel.

I preferred Cruz and several others before Trump. Hell, even Jeb Bush could have likely beat her. But no, the conservatives voted for an idiot. And now i feel forced to vote for said idiot. (And for all you Gary supporters, no, I don't need a lecture on how I can vote 3rd party)

It's pretty ridiculous that we as a country have chosen Killary or The Don as our top elected official.

Conservatives didn't vote for Trump in the primary. Populists did.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Sometimes the best place to hide something ...is in plain sight. Been there for 8 months now and no one has ever asked what was on my hat. Its going to go boom tonight if Hillary wins.
                      Hopefully your gonna take it of first

Comment

I'm on the wagon with "Trump wins the popular vote....Hillary wins the electoral votes."

I don't worry as much about her as much as I worry about who she puts forward on the Supreme Court. To me, that is the biggest issue at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I applaud you, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Conservatives didn't vote for Trump in the primary. Populists did.

Thank you Shane. Conservatives voted for Cruz and Carson

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                              Thank you Shane. Conservatives voted for Cruz and Carson
                              And Rubio and Paul and Walker.... Too many choices, and it split the vote and allowed Trump to gain momentum.
                              Last edited by Shane; 11-08-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

If anyone thinks they can justify voting for a woman who thinks it's ok to kill a baby, they need mental help.

Comment

Working...
                                X