Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction: Democrats to take an early lead which will drastically change later in the afternoon once Republicans get off work.

Saw this on facebook, thought it was funny

Comment

It seems to me that Democrats will vote for whoever is running as the democrat while Republicans are more inclined to vote their conscience or not vote because of their conscience.
      I could be wrong though.
      As far as the yard signs....If you don't have a yard, you're probably voting for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        yep its unfortunate...screw the electoral college

Without the electoral college, f the people's votes don't matter the Montana and Wyoming should leave the Union.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Go ahead and explain it to him....you know he's gonna ask
          "Power of the purse" a term heavily utilized but never, ever, ever, EV-ER, implemented.....

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            How is it Houston is turning blue? I would think being an oil & gas town they would want a candidate that supports production. Someone in the know please explain this one.
            Probably because there are a whole lot more folks there on some sort of govt assistance than there are rich billionaire oil execs!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              How is it Houston is turning blue? I would think being an oil & gas town they would want a candidate that supports production. Someone in the know please explain this one.
              Go back and check it... Houston went for O-bummer last 2 elections... has a city gubment full of DemoKrauts... bunch of she-jacks that get free stuff control what happens in Houston...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Thx to so called Republicans that had the votes to stop him........I agree daggum sad!!! Thus the post about congress.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                Drain the Swamp!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Go ahead and explain it to him....you know he's gonna ask
                  Sorry, you are wrong.

He tried to reintroduce the assault weapons ban and many other gun regs but Congress blocked it bro.

If you think her winning and Congress remaining under Republican majority control is not better than her winning and the Dems taking back control you need to post less.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    One thing is for sure, when i see footage of a trump rally for i know that there are millions of folks who have not share my same hopes for this county.

This very well may be the last chance any republican ever has a chance to win.

The democrats WILL and HAVE encouraged illegals to vote today and will give all felons the right to vote from now on.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around illegals voting. If they are an illegal, surely they are not registered to vote??? How can one go vote without being registered?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Turning blue? It was straight up purple in 2012. Literally 50/50.
                      Why is that?

I would think with oil & gas being so big in Houston they would want a candidate that's in favor of less regulation and more production. I'm I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Hopefully folks take this to heart:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                        For me, this election wasn't about the President (or Congress for that matter). It's the Supreme Court. And if you think they don't have an impact on your life and your children's life, you are mistaken. (I mean"you" in the broadest sense of the word).

I have read a number of posts that can be summarized as "my life won't change either way". Horse hockey! Just think of the impact of the SCOTUS decisions from the 60's and 70's and try to tell me they don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          I understand the protest candidate popularity but America picked the wrong guy to draw a line in the sand with. We know that now.

But it's too late.
                          Lots of us knew it before it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I'm still trying to wrap my brain around illegals voting. If they are an illegal, surely they are not registered to vote??? How can one go vote without being registered?

Skinny
                            Hi Skinny.
                            Welcome to the internet.
                            Illegal Aliens voting in America

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Lots of us knew it before it was too late.
                              Yep...it is what it is now

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Hi Skinny.

Welcome to the internet.

Illegal Aliens voting in America

Oh. Thanks.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X