• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this a troll that posted and ran??

Comment

yep its unfortunate...screw the electoral college

Comment

whats most disappointing is that any of the other republican candidates would have beat her . . . . she can't win on the merits of her campaign. She's going to win because my party put a moron up to fight her with so much trashy baggage she didn't have to do anything.

I'm 100% convinced that he's actually voting for hillary and is really her campaign manager in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Gridlock?.....Barak got everything he wanted
          Thx to so called Republicans that had the votes to stop him........I agree daggum sad!!! Thus the post about congress.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            yep its unfortunate...screw the electoral college
            No thanks. Its the only think keeping democrats from running away with it. All Campaigning would only happen in NYC, Chicago, Houston, and LA, where population is actually centered.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              No thanks. Its the only think keeping democrats from running away with it. All Campaigning would only happen in NYC, Chicago, Houston, and LA, where population is actually centered.
              yep

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                whats most disappointing is that any of the other republican candidates would have beat her . . . . she can't win on the merits of her campaign. She's going to win because my party put a moron up to fight her with so much trashy baggage she didn't have to do anything.

I'm 100% convinced that he's actually voting for hillary and is really her campaign manager in disguise.
                Does make one wonder!! [emoji53] [emoji33]

Comment

Have been telling folks around me for months that not only is Trump gonna beat Hitlery, he's gonna beat her like a drum! ... with ONE caveat, IF and it's a BIG IF the ballots are cast and counted at least mostly honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    We are not United though......never will be
                    Um....okay.[emoji36]

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                      I'm completely with you, after driving through the country, including all through Illinois, the bluest state there is. I did not see one sign for Hillary the entire trip. Trump was spelled on hay bales, or painted on fences, Trump-Pence was everywhere. If he loses, it in someway was rigged, because America wants Trump. No matter what the media tells you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You guys need to start gripping reality here

1) the Clinton machine will not be denied.
                      2) Trump is a divisive candidate catering to an already fractured votership.

Clinton wins popular and delegates.

I also think she knows she is a single term pres and will not hold back on policy changes

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        Just remember each and every vote counts.
                        That's why people under 25 shouldn't be allowed to vote...except for the military.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          How is it Houston is turning blue? I would think being an oil & gas town they would want a candidate that supports production. Someone in the know please explain this one.

Comment

All the so-called conservatives in the House and Senate that gave Obama so much gridlock during his tenure are probably voting for Hillary via McMullen.

Comment

I think Killary is a shoe in. We are in Texas where most Texans don't put up with Democratic nonsense. Problem is, now that non citizens can vote in this country, the Dems have it made. Not sure if you'll ever get them out of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                How is it Houston is turning blue? I would think being an oil & gas town they would want a candidate that supports production. Someone in the know please explain this one.
                                Turning blue? It was straight up purple in 2012. Literally 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                                X