Today's election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
    Oh I see. You want that "gotcha" moment, were I can't point to that sentence that Obama said "it's ok if your illegal! Go vote anyway! We don't check records!" Typical crap expected.
    Like I said, this is the POTUS. He's not an idiot, regardless of what he has done. Politicians at his level can say something and translate it later to say different things. Him saying illegals shouldn't worry, no one is checking addresses or records, and calming deportation fears could be taken as encouragement. Because he didn't specifically say "we won't arrest you!" Gives you an out that he didn't mean it like that. Fine. You interpret it like you want.

No not at all.

Listen, I dislike Obama as much as you and the next guy, but facts are facts.

An American citizen asked Obama "if I vote, will my family and I be deported?" Obama said "no."

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      No not at all.

Listen, I dislike Obama as much as you and the next guy, but facts are facts.

An American citizen asked Obama "if I vote, will my family and I be deported?" Obama said "no."
      To me, you have to listen to the wording asked by the girl. It made it seem as though she was asking as if she were an illegal trying to vote. At least that's the way I took it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
        These two "experts" bashed Trump from the beginning and dismissed him as not having a chance.
        As did the local TBH "experts". Lol

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          I'm amazed that people on here who didn't vote for Trump now want to tell everybody what he needs to do. If you didn't get your participation ribbon then hush!
          Word!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X