X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That's awesome!

What's the story behind the cat?
    Hunted years for one. A buddy invited me to his place. We drank beer and started calling that night. Second stand I busted the big ole ****. Celebratory beers were had. Then I shot a second one in the face out of a tree. The end.

Comment

That man sure knows how to mount a cat, beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Hunted years for one. A buddy invited me to his place. We drank beer and started calling that night. Second stand I busted the big ole ****. Celebratory beers were had. Then I shot a second one in the face out of a tree. The end.
        That's pretty much a normal hunt.

Comment

He texted "that the rain slowed down his dry time"?...... seems like a pretty weak excuse. What's his taxidermy studio look like, and open car port??

The cat does look great....... this thread reminds me of 2 ducks that I have at a taxidermist in Corpus that I need to go get my money back from if they aren't ready.....it's been 2 years

Comment

very unprofessional...I would not do business with anyone like that who doesn't know how to handle a business or customer service.

To each their own as it obviously does not bother some of yall....or you don't know how to look up other recommended Taxi's

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              very unprofessional...I would not do business with anyone like that who doesn't know how to handle a business or customer service.

To each their own as it obviously does not bother some of yall....or you don't know how to look up other recommended Taxi's
              The problem is I didn't find anyone else in the entire state that can do a cat that good.

Comment

That cat looks Dang good!!

Comment

The problem is I didn't find anyone else in the entire state that can do a cat that good.
                  Clay has won the world taxidermy show with a bobcat

Comment

That is one amazing mount. It almost make me want to go through what some of yall are going through.

Comment

His cats are as good as the wait is long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                        Unfortunately, there are many taxidermist that have major difficulty with the following:

1. Accurately estimating completion dates
                        2. Properly scheduling work
                        3. Meeting deadlines which they "self imposed"
                        4. Communication with customers and telling it like it is instead of trying to patronize
                        5. Full disclosure.

There are a couple of taxidermists in Texas (that I know of, I'm sure there are many more) that do not seem to have these problems:
                        1. B&B in Houston
                        2. Allen Palermo in Bryan.

In the business I'm in, liquidated damages is very common, too bad it's not in more industries.

Good luck to everyone in general on accurate delivery dates and receiving your trophy back in beautiful condition.
                        Just an FYI,
                        B&B also has a little outpost in Shiro next to the Shiro Feed store by the train tracks. My wife had them do her Ram mount. Thing came out fantastic. Good price, and took 7 months to complete. We used to use Larry Dossman out of Tomball, but he is no longer taking any more animals. He did all the work for my inlaws for years, but now recommended us to B&B.
                        Last edited by bloodstick; 12-12-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Going on January 2016 for my fox (bow kill). Maybe some day he will care

Comment

Woke up to this in my messages. I'm excited now. THAT is how a cat is supposed to look.

That looks great, and looks like you close to getting your cat.

I saw these updates and tried to reach out to him again. And he actually texted me back!! Fingers crossed that I’ll have my cat back in January.

Comment

Cat has been picked up and is proudly hung in my trophy room

Comment

Cat has been picked up and is proudly hung in my trophy room

Meh, pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X