Bloodless (urine) drag for bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    now there's an idea! hang them about face height in trees on public land and be sure to have the area all to myself!
    That would look like a scene from the Blair Witch Project!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      That makes sense - How much would a person pay for hers specifically ?
      That would be based on fertility. The more fertile, the more money. The donor would obviously have to go to a fertility clinic and provide a certificate of authenticity with every purchase. You wouldn't want them "padding" the stats!!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I have no idea what to think right now ...

For Example, those asking him to share his research.

Say he shoots a 160" stud and claims it was his SIL's stuff that delivered. Do you ask your wife to help you out? Or do you ask his SIL because hers obviously worked?
        A 160??!! I'd say the price of pee just went up! Now she'll be selling it by the ounce instead of the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          The more resistance I get the more excited I get.
          I'm not certain he is looking to buy any. The term "by any means necessary " comes to mind!

Comment

Weekday

Originally posted by topshot View Post
            now there's an idea! hang them about face height in trees on public land and be sure to have the area all to myself!
            Preferably Tuesday through Thursday. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigthumper View Post
              Hey I saw a red one on the river bank when I went in. When I came back through it was gone with pig tracks all over. I guess it's never too late for red ones at granger.
              Okay. Okay. Big Red corn and seasoned yellows for GRXH.

Good to go. Yee Hawg!.
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-03-2016, 08:44 PM. Reason: GRXHSpake

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                It works. Took a girlfriend to a whitetail farm a couple years ago, during her cycle. Literally had to pull the bucks off of her. It was interesting to say the least

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                Gig'em.

Comment

Facetious question or not...Dependent Yes.

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                  So if it works, are you going to start rubbing them on your boots and clothes to mask your scent?
                  Mask and or enhance. Spot and stalk...or ambush. Dependent on wind conditions, topography and environs.
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-03-2016, 08:39 PM. Reason: EnhanceSpake

Comment

I hope a wildlife biologist research assistant gets a Masters degree out of this...and a TBHer bags that elusive monster...at least.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-03-2016, 09:09 PM. Reason: MonsterSpake

Comment

Bloodless (urine) drag for bucks?

I think everyone is ovary acting.....downside your limited to hunting 5 days a month

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                        I think everyone is ovary acting.....downside your limited to hunting 5 days a month

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a guy tell me heard that making whoopie in the woods would draw the deer in[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why not just take SIL hunting with you and let her pee by your stand. You need to watch to make sure she does it in the right spot. All in the Family.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 11-04-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Lol, really just shaking my head at this one... and then it hit me. If this guy Bagged a trophy of a life time and then gave this story, all you suckers would go fight the invisible wall digging thru the bathroom trash every time your wife's left out.

Let's be honest. We as hunters do some pretty weird stuff to lure in the big boys. That to a non hunter would seem bizarre. This is kind of taboo for me, but let me know if it works. LOL
                              Last edited by Mac...; 11-04-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Lee..."Hey Tiff we need to talk"

Tiffany...."Sure honey, whats up"

Lee..."I have a strange request, I was reading this thread on TBH...and...well..um..."

Tiffany..."Shows canceled, and your cut off, period"...

Lee.."Exactly.....Wait? what were the first two things you just said?"

Comment

Working...
                                X