What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What RV?

You guys using a surge protector? What about just replacing the main with a surge protecting 50 amp breaker? Nobody could steal it that way. Not keen on a $200 surge protector just hanging on the pedestal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      You guys using a surge protector? What about just replacing the main with a surge protecting 50 amp breaker? Nobody could steal it that way. Not keen on a $200 surge protector just hanging on the pedestal.

I need to look into this for the same reason you are saying.

Comment

Almost done
        Attached Files

Comment

DONE!!!

This thing has kicked my butt, but I finally pieced together enough time to finish it. Water & 50amp service
          Attached Files

Comment

I like the Jayco Jayflight Series w/ fiberglass siding and the Connect (KZ) ultralights. They're pretty similar in construction and amenities to the Jayco Jay flight series. Nice trailers. Next year, I'm probably going to sell my trailer and go to one of these two.

Comment

I've not found anything bumper pull wise that is built as well as the jayco jay flight and the resale on them has been great.

Comment

Whats the smallest toyhauler that will hold a full sized side by side?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  DONE!!!

This thing has kicked my butt, but I finally pieced together enough time to finish it. Water & 50amp service
                  That looks real nice. I need to build one to keep mine under at house

Comment

Mine is for sale make you a good deal. we love it just trying to downsize till the kids get out of HS.

Comment

I need a new tankless, on demand water heater installed in a travel trailer in the Waller area soon.

I'm not wanting to have to spend any more $ than I have to.

I'd like to find someone who does this on the side for a reasonable cost.

PM me or call @ 601-641-0398 please, and thanks for any info you can share.
                      Jeff

Comment

What's the best regulator/selector for the two propane ranks? Doing the preflight before my elk trip and the little red and green window is letting propane out. No time to deal with a dealer I'll fight them after the fact. Bought a new rv to try and avoid crap like this. Oh well, just glad I checked. Stuff fails new or old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone needing storage, I have a new facility in Spring I just opened. Let me know if I can help.

Comment

I also have a popup camper that needs a new air conditioner if anyone has one for sale, or a lead on where I may find one at a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                              I also have a popup camper that needs a new air conditioner if anyone has one for sale, or a lead on where I may find one at a good deal.

I bought one on amazon. $560 for a 15k dometic.

Comment

Thanks TexasBob, I'll have to look into that.

Comment

Working...
                                X