What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    What was the tape you used to seal down the wiring on the roof?

EternaBond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just adding mine. I had a 32 foot Flagstaff classing ultra lite that I bought in 2005. Used it camping a few times on the coast, but mainly bought it for use at the lease. Two slides on opposite sides made plenty of room for my wife and I with three kids.
      We got the itch for a new one with more bells and whistles like outdoor kitchen, so we looked at a lot of campers at a RV show. Decided on a Forrest River VIBE 312BHS. It doesn't have a flat roof, which I like so water doesn't pool on top. It has three slides, an island in the kitchen area where the sink is, and an outdoor kitchen with sink and mini fridge. A gas grill on a swing arm on the bumper.
      I have found that it doesn't matter what dealer I buy from, the service after the sell leaves a lot to be desired. About to take mine in for the first time for service. The main A/C stopped cooling. Luckily the second after market A/C cooled the camper when I stayed in it.

Comment

Looking to upgrade. Can't decide between these two.

Comment

What is the secret to getting the stubborn water stains off metal sides?

Comment

I use lime away...and a simple green chaser.... scrubbing is always still involved though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
              Looking to upgrade. Can't decide between these two.

The boat on truck may be the greatest thing ive ever seen.
              Would love to see how it gets in the water..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                The boat on truck may be the greatest thing ive ever seen.
                Would love to see how it gets in the water..

Probably something like this.

While at the Northeast Motorcycle Expo, I saw this cool deck at the WB Hill booth. The contraption is a Powerdeck and it's put out by Powerdecks.com.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                  What is the secret to getting the stubborn water stains off metal sides?
                  There is a cleaner sold at some dollar stores called "Totally Awesome". Works on boats and I've seen it used on enclosed trailers/car haulers.

Comment

Gave 1/2 of the trailer a good dose of Lime away yesterday. Did a pretty good job. You should call me Jim Croce!.....My arms were more worn out than a single guy on prom night!
                    Last edited by fullsizeaggie; 04-03-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

It is that time again! Bastrop here we come...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Where you staying in bastrop?

Comment

Mine won't be as fancy as anyone on here but it will suit me just fine. I am about to start building mine pretty quickly. I plan on adding an additional rack on the front and the top that way I can haul extra hunting or whatever I need for the outing stuff. Since it is only me I don't need much and should suit me just fine. Here is a pic of the teardrop I am planning my build around. Hopefully I can have it finished before hunting season gets here and can go camping this summer in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Where you staying in bastrop?
                            At the State Park.

Comment

Well, scratch Bastrop off the list! It beats going to work but that is it. The woman behind the counter was less than friendly and put us in an area other than what i reserved. We wanted spot 4 or 5 up on a bluff and they are a pull through. Instead, we got put in a valley a stones throw from the highway and on top of that, my sewer hose doesnt reach! DO NOT stay in spot 72!

Our view in towards the valley.

Here is the view from under the canopy.

The odd placement of the sewer

Comment

If you reserved a spot go get your spot

Comment

Working...
                                X