Hagerman seg A this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishfinder05 View Post
    Were there 2 today? There were only 2 checked in yesterday.
    When I went by at about 1pm today she said 4 bucks. So that's all I can tell ya.

Comment

Good luck this evening guys.

Comment

Lots of hunters tromping around on very short hunts, deer notice all the human presence and just move to more quiet areas.........the whole rotating areas I find comical, they even do it for squirrel season......it's the government though so doesn't have to make sense. Open all of Hag with area draws and it would all improve. They assign pastures at the Chap, at least when I hunted so no huge inundation of people into just 2 areas. Believe the Matador does it too but haven't been there in quite awhile, granted these are state run which may be why it makes more sense.

Another thing that kills me is they hate hogs so why not open it Jan and Feb for hog hunting, same with Matador when I was there, never have figured that out.

Comment

I love to hunt the Hag,I just wish that they would open up the entire refuge for hunting so the hunters could spread out.

Comment

Never happen

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
            I love to hunt the Hag,I just wish that they would open up the entire refuge for hunting so the hunters could spread out.
            The tree hugging bird watchers think the deer need to have sanctuaries and safe spots!👍

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
              The tree hugging bird watchers think the deer need to have sanctuaries and safe spots!👍
              It also gives the deer a chance to get a few years on them before getting shot.

Comment

Magic hour !!

Comment

Good luck in Grayson.

I'm in Montague & corn, buck grub, & chestnut rage piled to the sky.

But...... Its a good excuse to stop by the Smokehouse in Lindsay on n the way home! Beer & BBQ!
                  Last edited by 12ring; 11-05-2016, 05:17 PM. Reason: I's hongry!

Comment

Get em boyz!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aim small miss small pick a spot and let rip good luck fellas pulling for y'all. I know y'all are tired but y'all got this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                        Randal has now taken the lead from Devin as my favorite Seg A hunter by posting great pics.
                        Careful. Devin is know to have magical powers and close connections with the goberment where people just disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                          I'm in Montague & corn, buck grub, & chestnut rage piled to the sky.

But...... Its a good excuse to stop by the Smokehouse in Lindsay on n the way home! Beer & BBQ!

Good grub in there..... And like a time capsule from 1978.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Good grub in there..... And like a time capsule from 1978.
                            I love their onion rings!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

There are not nearly enough pics in this thread.

Comment

Come on y'all !!

Comment

Working...
                                X