electric smoker vs. wood smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electric smoker vs. wood smoker

The wife was talking about getting me a smoker for christmas, anybody have any first hand experience with electric smokers.They seem fairly simple to use, any pros or cons against them.

Do a archive search! Couple of threads on the subject in the last few months. I have a electric and ain't never givin it up.....absoulutely simple and perfect meat while I sleep!!!

Comment

i just got an electric and love it. bass pro has them on sale right now! look at master built

Comment

I have a wood smoker and I love it. However, my bro has an electric and wow its easy to use and you do not have to baby sit it.

I have a friend that was an executive chef and he said they had an electric smoker they used for Salmon. Said it was perfect every time.

DP

Comment

Electric since the 70s and they are great and virtually foolproof if you can find a place to plug it in.

Comment

Looks like I will be adding a electric smoker to my christmas list, thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
              Electric since the 70s and they are great and virtually foolproof if you can find a place to plug it in.
              Thats funny, Electric's have my attention now.

Comment

Working...
              X