Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoo! Im gettin a new car!!!!

Well I am uber excited so I thought I would tell everyone! lol

I totalled my car...and it wasnt even my fault! But I have to have a new car and we have been looking for a Tahoe for a while...so we start looking and can't find a Tahoe in our price range so we have decided to get a 2008 Suburban It wasnt my first choice but it has everything that I wanted (my 3 year old requested a dvd player). So I am super happy about having a SUV to haul all of our stuff to the ranch and then having room left over....and if it gets too cold we can sleep in the back! lol

Anyone else have one?!? How do you like it?!?

Congrats on another American made SUV

Comment

hate to hear about the wreck but i guess your seeing the bright side of things lol! congrats on a new car

Comment

I have been trying to total my car for 3 years...and not hurt anyone or me in the process of course (I drove a mercury sable)! Who knew all it took was some dumba@@ not paying attention at a stop light!!

Comment

That is too bad about the wreck, glad everyone is ok.... I bought my wife one last year, they are nice and definitely are traveling vehicles...I just hope you can park it better than my wife..haha...Congrats on the new ride!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on a new ride I got a new truck last year because someone decided they liked it at stole it in the middle of the night.

Comment

hahaha thats funny, not that you wrecked but that you were trying to total it lol. heck you should have just been at university and grandview on the fourth of july two years ago.....lost my jacked up 4runner to a drunk driver

i would have gladly let you take my place lol. no harm was done to me but my ride was trashed beyond beliefe and the it completely trashed teh other guys truck.

good luck with yoru new ride.

and if you need anything to fix it up, i know just the place....

WEST TEXAS OFFROAD CENTER i hear they have some cool stuff and some TBher works there

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                hahaha thats funny, not that you wrecked but that you were trying to total it lol. heck you should have just been at university and grandview on the fourth of july two years ago.....lost my jacked up 4runner to a drunk driver

i would have gladly let you take my place lol. no harm was done to me but my ride was trashed beyond beliefe and the it completely trashed teh other guys truck.

WEST TEXAS OFFROAD CENTER i hear they have some cool stuff and some TBher works there

ohh yeah who works there? i've heard of that place

Comment

We have own several Yukons and they have been very good trucks for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                    That is too bad about the wreck, glad everyone is ok.... I bought my wife one last year, they are nice and definitely are traveling vehicles...I just hope you can park it better than my wife..haha...Congrats on the new ride!!!!!
                    LOL! I am probably not any better. Never did the whole parellel parking thing when I got my license.

Comment

Sad thing is the car is still drivable...but since it's a big piece of crap the damages are worth more than the whole car!
                      Suits me just fine....I just always thought it would be my bad driving skills that finally did it in.

Do they have any grill guards that look good on the 08'?!? I know it's the new body style and I have never seen one with one....but I gotta get one

Comment

a grill gaurd? whats that

yep we have a bunch of em. they look good on the new body style chevy and GMC's.

i would sugest a ranchhand but i can get Top Gun and Frontier also.

come down to the shop and ill show you what it looks liek on your truck and we can go from there. if you like what you see them we can put it on within an hour, or i can order you whatever you want. Just ask for Matt. ill hook ya up.

Comment

Great Choice. We have had at least one Suburban for the last 8 years and will not go back to anything smaller for a while. It is a fantastic travelling vehicle and daily driver.

I don't think I would put a brush guard on one of the newer models, just not my cup of tea. We have a factory pimped out LTZ that has everything and I would not trade it for anything on the market today. It is very nice to drive and with the entertainment center and wireless headphones, you never know the kids are in the back.

I did not think I would need all the options of the LTZ but I am glad I have them. The back up camera and warning alarms are a big plus in my book as far as safety features.

I do know this, if it is a Z71, make sure it is 4WD, make real sure because I have seen two of them that do not have 4WD. It is an off road package without the added cost of the 4WD.

I know there are a few 2008 LTZ models here in East that are in the $35K range. They are trying to move them with no luck.

Comment

a grill gaurd? whats that

yep we have a bunch of em. they look good on the new body style chevy and GMC's.

i would sugest a ranchhand but i can get Top Gun and Frontier also.

come down to the shop and ill show you what it looks liek on your truck and we can go from there. if you like what you see them we can put it on within an hour, or i can order you whatever you want. Just ask for Matt. ill hook ya up.
                            Awesome! I will definatly do that! Maybe I can talk the hubby into lettin that be my christmas present...lol

Comment

just let me know when. they are not expensive, and look good. we are open from 9-6 weekdays, and 9-3 saturdays

Comment

Working...
                              X