What gamecam to ask for as a present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gamecam to ask for as a present?

I am planning to ask for a gamecam for Christmas. Probably something on the lower end under $150. Any suggestions? I have looked at the wildview and moultrie.

I540 ir stealth cam

Comment

I wouldn't recommend the wildview, I have the W/V extreme 3.0 and it hasn't been a very good camera for ma at all. I have had good luck with my Moultrie's (I have several). I have heard good things about the I540 mentioned above. Good luck with your camera...
      Check out one of the many camera review site's, do a google search and there will be many that come up....

Comment

just got a 540IR had out for a month my first camera and so far so good!!

Comment

I have 4 moultries and I'm happy with them. They are doing better than my Cuddebacks

Comment

I guess as long as we're "asking", why not go for hte big time and get one of hte buckeye systems.?

I'd settle for a cuddeback capture though.... still having good luck with mine.

Comment

NOT a D40! I heard the I40's were on sale at Academy for $149. That's a good deal!
              Last edited by Fishndude; 11-18-2008, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I received a moultrie I-40 for x-mas last year and have had it up since and have had no problems at all. Its a great camera and has an infrared flash so the deer don't spook.

Comment

I bought a stealthcam I540 a couple months ago and like it, over 1000 pics and battery still shows to be full. Just bought two more last week. Will see how they do. Had some of the stealth 35mm cameras and they suck so was reluctant to buy the I540 but has been great so far.

Comment

I'm waiting on my I40 to start having fits as mentioned on this site, but I have had it almost a year and it has been great. For a little more coin, I would look at I40 (can't believe I said this) or the Scoutguard550.

Comment

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
                      I540 ir stealth cam

This or the 590.....depends on if you want regular flash or IR flash.

Comment

check out www.chasingame.com

Comment

ScoutGuard...

nuff said

Comment

Working...
                          X