• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad mini with lightning apple sd adapter, works like a champ

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
      You musta got a defective Boneview reader. Works like a champ for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost everyone on here has had the same problems as me. Very slow moving from pic to pic, took forever to delete several hundred pics on one card. On the Stealth cam you can swipe through pics so fast you can make it look like a picture movie. It will delete 300 pics from the card in about 20 seconds. The Bone view didn't work like this for anyone. Now maybe they've changed something lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the apple sd card reader on my iPhone 7 and it works fantastic and uploads the photos unbelievably fast

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
          Almost everyone on here has had the same problems as me. Very slow moving from pic to pic, took forever to delete several hundred pics on one card. On the Stealth cam you can swipe through pics so fast you can make it look like a picture movie. It will delete 300 pics from the card in about 20 seconds. The Bone view didn't work like this for anyone. Now maybe they've changed something lately.

Guess I have the only one that works. Have not experienced slow downloading or deleting issues. Works great on my iPhone 7 as it did with the iPhone 6.

Comment

I use the apple card reader. It works on the new iPhones now too

Comment

Just bought a card reader to check then in the field, I'll bring them home and use the computer to really analyze them

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                You musta got a defective Boneview reader. Works like a champ for me.

What app are you using? Mine downloaded the iStick app and is cumbersome and unstable. You have to select each photo individually, and it crashes about every 20 photos. I want to throw it in the bon fire.

Comment

Using stealth cam card reader on our iPhones while in the stand or heading back home. Then we check them again on the laptop at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                    Do not get the Bone View! It will drive you crazy if you have more than 100 pics to look at. Get the Stealth Cam adapter. It's much much much better. I have all three mentioned above. You can get it at Academy and it's only about $19. You can easily and quickly just scan through all you pics on you phone or ipad and only save the ones you want to keep.

Is this one simple to use and easy to delete pics ? About 95 % of my pics are not worth keeping, what a pain to delete 1000 pics off of one card.

Comment

Originally posted by XC450 View Post
                      What app are you using? Mine downloaded the iStick app and is cumbersome and unstable. You have to select each photo individually, and it crashes about every 20 photos. I want to throw it in the bon fire.

For iPhones...as suggested by BV

i-FlashDevice by ShenZhen 0101 technology Co.,Ltd

Comment

Working...
                      X