No announcement yet.

WOW Geezyrider--unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your dad wear one forward and one backward like that?

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Amazing work and Geoff is dam good people.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Does your dad wear one forward and one backward like that?
          No it's just to show both holsters-he will probably only wear it when we are at the lease

One holster is for him to switch out for his different single actions(44 mag, 45 lc, 357mag)

The other holster is for the ruger sp101 357 mag we got him for Christmas last year

It has shell loops on the backside of the belt
          Last edited by perow; 10-19-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Sweet !!!

Can't wait to see your dad kicking around our place & looking bad arse

Comment

Drool

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  No it's just to show both holsters-he will probably only wear it when we are at the lease

One holster is for him to switch out for his different single actions(44 mag, 45 lc, 357mag)

The other holster is for the ruger sp101 357 mag we got him for Christmas last year

It has shell loops on the backside of the belt

He's going to love it! I bet your thread has filled up Geezy's PM's

Comment

I'd open carry that rig ALL DAY LONG! That is outrageously good work

Comment

That looks fantastic !

Comment

You must have incredible patience. The detail put in these is absolutely beautiful.

I'd become the sheriff if I had something like this to wear just so I could show them off.

Great job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

He'll have to register under a second or third account just to handle all the orders and inquiries.

Comment

Indeed that is an awesome gift and a true work of art! I wear custom knife holsters every day that Goeff made for me... different ones depending on whether my belt is black or brown and whether I have a knife and multi-tool or just multi-tool alone...

His work is second to none!!

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                                so I contacted Geoff earlier this year about having a gun belt and couple holsters made for my dad. These are a 47th wedding anniversary gift from my mom. Now Geoff is an incredibly busy man but agreed to take this project on for us.

well this is what I am picking up from him on Friday.
                                Thank you very much for your praise. It was an honor to do the work for your dad, a humble and deserving man.
                                You are a man of patience allowing me the time I needed to get these done. Working seven days a week at my day job, it's sometimes tough to get in he shop. I'm casing some leather now getting ready to carve so I got a little break allowing me the time to see this.

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                                Open carry

Nice work Geoff
                                Thank you for letting me try out your new stitching machine Jerry, it made the work much easier.

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Dude, I need one for my Ruger GP100 .357 with a 6" barrel!!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                Me X2! Can save you on measuring time!
                                This can be arranged guys. Just let me know.

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                                He'll have to register under a second or third account just to handle all the orders and inquiries.
                                Actually me and the other Leathersmiths stay pretty busy just from TBH.

Thank you all for the high praise for my work. Ya'll are very kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X