Saweet

Comment

Sweet pig!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

nice cutters.

Comment

steve, you never sent me that guys number lol. me and james and chase wanna go!!!! and btw, chase shot a 160 inch ten in llano this past saturday. when i get the pics ill send them to you. i saw the video and he is a hoss!

Comment

I am not going with that guy I was going to send you the number to! But I can and will! This is a guy he introduced me to since he was going to be out of town. And he called me last minute (literally an hour before they were going). Congrats on the 160 inch deer! I missed a really nice one last Friday (when it was so windy-at least that is my whiny girl excuse for now). He would have went around 140 as an 8 point.

Comment

Nice swine.

Comment

you missed!!!! surely not

keep me updated on the bg boy....me and chase are dying to see him on the ground. i showed him the trailcam pics, but told him to keep his mouth shut about where your ranch is lol. btw, we still have a bunch of tower stands dirt cheap...i sold the dillon stand. and we have all the feeders and stuff still.

oh...congrats on the pork! lol!

Comment

congrats on the pig!

Comment

makes you think about walking to your stand in the dark, dont it

Comment

nice pig

Comment

Working...
                          X