Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

May I have a minute of your time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up,

and this: "For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Comment

Originally posted by LGLP View Post
              Prayers up,

and this: "For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
              Thanx, this is the scripture I been holding on to.

When and if, I get the courage to share it, you will agree this is the appropriate scripture.
              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 10-17-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                Prayers up man. God is in control even in the fiery times when it's hardest to see.

Some times it's difficult to make just a few minutes to be still to ask and listen. Praying for you and your family, hang in there.
                1 Peter 4:12-14 & verse 19
                Thanx LCS, I appreciate it.

Comment

When I read all the prayers to day, I lost it. The compassion yall exhibit is unparalleled, You fellers are a blessing. Thank yall so much.

Comment

Another one up. Lifting you and yours up Calvin.

Comment

My prayers are sent. You could PM any of the folks who responded with a prayer and have them call you if you need somebody to talk to about whatever is going on.

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                        Another one up. Lifting you and yours up Calvin.
                        Thanx Marko

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                          My prayers are sent. You could PM any of the folks who responded with a prayer and have them call you if you need somebody to talk to about whatever is going on.

God bless.
                          Thanx Bill

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

God bless.

This. You reached out to me, a while back. Now I am willing to return the favor.

There are a bunch of good people here who have your back.

Comment

Prayers up again brother.

I wanted to pass this on:

Dear Righteous God,
                                I believe You are using circumstances and events to move me into a place of patient waiting as You put me in the place You desire for me.
                                Help my soul to mature, my faith to grow, my life to be more pure and dedicated to You.

James 1:2-4 tells me,
                                Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
                                Lord, I praise You in the midst of it all—my trials and challenges—knowing that I can learn to be patient and content as I wait upon You.
                                Thank You for being with me through every trial, every day.
                                In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

It's not mine but everything we go through has a reason. You don't have to share, just keep the post to the top as long as you need to. There are many prayer warriors on here. It will keep you motivated both spiritually and mentally. Take care and May the Lord carry you during this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X