mountain lion sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mountain lion sighting

Mountain lion sighting on our ranch crossing a pasture in mills county, near Goldthwaite this evening.
    One of our cows has a big chunk taken out of its front shoulder. Appears to be a possible attack from this mountain lion.
    Anyone else seen a mountain lion on your place?

Sounds like u need to kill a kitty

Comment

Curious: cow survive this?

Comment

Originally posted by ddmm View Post
        Mountain lion sighting on our ranch crossing a pasture in mills county, near Goldthwaite this evening.
        One of our cows has a big chunk taken out of its front shoulder. Appears to be a possible attack from this mountain lion.
        Anyone else seen a mountain lion on your place?
        I saw a juvenile coug. It was late at night and it was sitting on my tractor seat, under the the roof. It was raining, seemed liked it wanted out of the rain. About half the guys believed me, the other half poked fun.

Comment

One of the ranches in San Saba County near Bend that I manage, my hunters saw one crossing the county road into our place. They move up and down the bluffs overlooking the Colorado river.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
            I saw a juvenile coug. It was late at night and it was sitting on my tractor seat, under the the roof. It was raining, seemed liked it wanted out of the rain. About half the guys believed me, the other half poked fun.
            Can see poking a little fun regarding a cougar on a tractor, but not in doubting a member's veracity regarding what he actually sees. I believe you!

Comment

Im tryin to figure what kind of cat this might be? Cougar or house?
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Another pic. Inspecting my camera. House cats arent too far off.
                Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I saw one from my tripod on a Sunday morning near Christoval. I thought I had seen Bigfoot. I remember that tail! I'll never forget!

Comment

Both my sons and wife were hunting in the front and heard one Sat right before dark in Polk county. Wife said it sounded like a woman screaming.

Comment

One was seen last weekend on our lease sw of bang's

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                        Both my sons and wife were hunting in the front and heard one Sat right before dark in Polk county. Wife said it sounded like a woman screaming.

Where bouts in Polk. I've seen and heard them, but it's been about 10 years since my last encounter with one

Comment

We had a lease in Fairfield/Freestone County back in 03. We had at least one out there. Several sightings.

Just moved to Prosper, TX. Tracks on the bike trail ain't no bobcat. Haven't heard of sightings by residents at my SD, but haven't spoke to local farmers either. Like I said, that was no bobcat track. There are cows around, and pig and deer tracks on the same trail as well.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                            We had a lease in Fairfield/Freestone County back in 03. We had at least one out there. Several sightings.

Just moved to Prosper, TX. Tracks on the bike trail ain't no bobcat. Haven't heard of sightings by residents at my SD, but haven't spoke to local farmers either. Like I said, that was no bobcat track. There are cows around, and pig and deer tracks on the same trail as well.
                            What bike trail is this?

Comment

Red fox also sounds like screaming not sure if y'all have any in yalls location or not

Comment

Working...
                              X