mountain lion sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Where bouts in Polk. I've seen and heard them, but it's been about 10 years since my last encounter with one
    East Texas is full of cougars.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
      Here's the pic of the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      After looking at this one a little closer, I'm pretty sure that's a dog track.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post

Born and raised right up the road on 1385. Ran up and down those creeks my whole life and never saw any big cat tracks. Used to be some huge deer on that creek. Couldn't do anything but watch them.

Comment

I know this not a story from Texas, however a young lady told me that they have them on trail cam at their lease in Central Louisiana. I personally have not seen them but I believe that they are out there.

Comment

cat

I have thermal if you need help

Comment

I agree with walker1983, when a lion starts working a feeder or water the deer are gone. I don't use trail cameras but have seen this in the Trans-Pecos in Terrell and Brewster Counties many times. I have seen bobcats working around feeders as well because of all the rabbits, rodents and birds. Lions have learned to use high fences to their advantage as well.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

I was sound asleep at 4am in the passenger seat of our shuttle van when the driver yells out "did you see that?" He explained to me after I settled down that a puma had just crossed in front of the van. This was between 624/16 very close to Nueces river

Comment

Guy I hunt with called today to tell me he had one on camera under his feeder. Said the pictures were not very good but I trust him. We are on 140 between Charlotte and Christine.

Comment

With the explosion of game cameras being used you would think that there would be more pictures of them showing up on hunting forums etc.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post

? No way.

Comment

Working...
                      X