No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow for two reasons! Awesome looking buck and at first glance it looked like one I “might” have been chasing as well. After further review he’s not but can now imagine how disappointed you might feel.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

The 2nd Rut has been in full swing in SE Grayson.

I've seen the larger bucks chasing and courting doe's for the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
        The 2nd Rut has been in full swing in SE Grayson.

I've seen the larger bucks chasing and courting doe's for the past few days.

I like to hear that! I was wondering why I saw a big buck in the middle of the day cruising yesterday. That answers that question for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I could never connect... horrible feeling seeing them in person from a distance but never with a bow in hand (or in range, or in daylight.). Next year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage Coyote View Post
            I could never connect... horrible feeling seeing them in person from a distance but never with a bow in hand (or in range, or in daylight.). Next year, right?
            I feel your pain this season. There is some giant up and comers that made it through though. I watched a 14 that was about 150 this year and maybe 4.5. Dude is going to be gigantic next year. Typical 12 frame, with split G2's both sides.

Comment

Working...
            X