No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be in the stand in the a.m. (South Grayson)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing but tree rats so far!

Comment

Quiet here

Comment

I shot a nice one this morning around 8 on the river in Cooke, rattled him in.

Comment

Nice. Pictures?

Comment

I'll be back at it in the morning.

Comment

Saw a decent 8 this morning but nothing this evening. North side of Lake by mountain springs

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                  Nice. Pictures?
                  Don't know how to post and it was killed with a rifle, only had this weekend to hunt this place, figured I would break out the heavy artillary.

Comment

Sunday Morning

I fell ill yesterday and couldn't make it out this morning. How is the hunting today? Deer moving any better?

Comment

Gonna replace batteries in camera and give it a try this evening

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sat all day yesterday (5am to 6pm) and had movement between 6am to 10am and from 1pm to 6pm. Saw 7 deer and they were all 1 to 3 yr old bucks and they were only passing through. Also had a group of hogs come late but I guess my all day sit created some scent because they winded me at about 60 yards and took off.

Saw no does or bigger bucks so they must be locked down or hiding ��

One of the bucks was pretty fired up as well I grunted at him a few times and watched him stomp and walk in a huge circle peeing all over the place. Then he walked off so I gave him a rattle and he came running back! Fun times

Oh and this buck had really dark tarsal gland so I'm thinking still pre-rut.
                        Last edited by blide; 11-20-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Pulled my stand today, going to relocate.

Comment

I saw nothing last night or this morning. Woods were alive but no deer movement during my sits

Comment

I thought last year was the worst season ever, this year is even worse.

Comment

Planning on sitting a few hours in the morning. Has anyone seen chasing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X