EDC flashlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schambo89 View Post
    I carry an Olight S10R Baton II. Rechargeable. Up to 500 lumens on highest setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take a look at Olight. I carry an S1 baton. The magnet on the end cap comes in handy.

Comment

Streamlight super tac / super tac x

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        I carried a Terralux for years until I bought a rechargeable Streamlight. It uses C-sized rechargeable batteries.
        The Terralux was great but started eating batteries.
        It may have needed a new LED.
        Well, to clarify, I don't carry the Streamlight every day. I just carry it at work.
        The Terralux used one AA batt and clipped into my pocket.

Comment

Ive use one of these for a couple of years, and carried it daily for about a year before it finally gave out. just ordered another.

Comment

Streamlight PT2L

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fenix LD12 is the one I throw in my pocket

Comment

I carry a Streamlight ProTac 2L. It is very bright and not too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                  Fenix PD 35
                  The PD32 is slightly smaller and almost as powerful. I have both.

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead. Just wondering if there is another light that may be out there that everyone recommends. I would like to have a small light, bright as the sun, and good on size and batteries....so pretty much the perfect flashlight.

Comment

Surefire.

Comment

EDC light???? Y’all scared of the dark or what

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          Bringing this back from the dead. Just wondering if there is another light that may be out there that everyone recommends. I would like to have a small light, bright as the sun, and good on size and batteries....so pretty much the perfect flashlight.
                          fenix e 15,,,, about 2.5" long and 450 lumen,,, 4 levels of light
                          fenix pd25,,,,450 lumens, 4 levels of light, pocket clip 3.7" length,,, i have sold several to local mechanics that swear by them,,, because they are small enough to keep in their shirt pockets and clip them to their cap when they need the light in hands free mode,,, plenty of light to track by too

these are just a couple of their compact lights there are several more

Comment

I've got about 5 of these stashed in cars and around the house and on my silenced ..22 for critters...does everything I need!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I'm about to order a Streamlight Protac 1L-1AA.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

This is what I got. The cr123 give more light but nice to be able to us the AA in a pinch. Good size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

do yall actually wake up every day and put a flashlight in your pocket along with keys knife and wallet?

Comment

Working...
                                X