Another Fantasy football trade proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DT50 View Post
    True and that's part of my concern if gates is worthless and he rides the bench or I cut him is Beckham alone worth fuller and Kelce?
    Are you in a dynasty league? If you are, could you still keep Fuller if you trade him?

Comment

I play in several leagues, and my work league is a 12 man league PPR and I was 7th in a snake draft and through my draft and trades this is my line up (no kicker 1 flex)
      Manning
      Forte
      Yeldon
      Green
      Marshall
      Hopkins
      Landry
      Olsen

I just got a few of those guys but I'm only 2-2 so I think its about having who is hot and their schedule not always about names..

Comment

True and that's part of my concern if gates is worthless and he rides the bench or I cut him is Beckham alone worth fuller and Kelce?
        Gates will be back, but in a diminished role I would bet. It's easier to find a good TE than WR in the waiver wire though.

Comment

rb is Lamar with no one behind him of any value drafted wideout heavy for PPR Rogers at an coming off a bye won with flacco this week in his spot 3-1 record overall. This could be the difference maker lol

Comment

12 man league PPR. AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Fuller are my starters. Tate and Pryor on the bench. Odell sure would look
            Good on paper next to green and Landry for sure
            That would be a tough one for me not to take with AJ Green in there. With 12 man I'm sure your free agent list is pretty thin. You'll be thin at TE but heavy at WR.

Comment

No way I make that trade if it were my team.

Comment

I think I'm sold he better not act a fool and drive his car off a bridge or go Plaxico and shoot himself

Comment

rb is Lamar with no one behind him of any value drafted wideout heavy for PPR Rogers at an coming off a bye won with flacco this week in his spot 3-1 record overall. This could be the difference maker lol
                  Kenneth Dixon
                  Bilal Powell

You need to grab one of those guys.

Comment

Don't forget that Sterling Shepard and Cruz will steal a lot of the attention that Odell got last year... I really don't think Odell is going to produce this year like in the past because of the other targets.. Hopkins gets so much attention from the defense that Fuller gets over looked.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                      No way I make that trade if it were my team.
                      Because of fuller or kelce?

Comment

I think I'm sold he better not act a fool and drive his car off a bridge or go Plaxico and shoot himself
                        Only thing is his attitude. It's the X factor

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                          Don't forget that Sterling Shepard and Cruz will steal a lot of the attention that Odell got last year... I really don't think Odell is going to produce this year like in the past because of the other targets.. Hopkins gets so much attention from the defense that Fuller gets over looked.
                          Stats don't lie.... he's on pace to do exactly what he did last year. He hasn't found the endzone yet, but he will.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                            I hear ya! Trust me I do. But when does fuller start getting attention and start opening things back up for Hop?

Comment

I hear ya! Trust me I do. But when does fuller start getting attention and start opening things back up for Hop?
                              Opposing teams see fuller.

Your conundrum is a sell high fuller vs a buy low beckham

I think you're biggest issue is you feel like you're giving up 2 good players for a possible dud and a great player

Comment

At the end of the day its almost a dead even trade. Just ran it through the best trade analyzer and it came out that on projections Fuller and Kelce are barely better..

Comment

Working...
                                X