No announcement yet.

Krivoman Ranch Record.... His name was Thicket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute stud! Congrats on one heck of a buck and thanks for taking us along for the ride. Awesome.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
      Stud! Congrats again Mitch!This deer is one heck of an excuse to not have made it in Brady for opening weekend. I know harvesting him is bitter sweet with his potential and your neighbor situation.
      As for the neighbors, we have made tremendous progress on relations and we have a great neighborly relationship. I am really proud how far it has come in the past 5 years. I am only saying that I would not blame them for shooting an animal like this one. He is a no brainer deer based on his horns.. So asking them to pass on a 160+ inch deer for a couple more years so he could get to Mega giant stage would be a hard sell for anyone. Especially since its hard to grow 135 deer in our part of the country.

Comment

Beautiful buck! congrats

Comment

Don't blame you one bit for deciding to take him under the circumstances. In a perfect world it sure would be fun to see what a buck like that really would max out at but given the fact that your neighbors had him on camera too sure makes your decision a no brainer. You are growing some incredibly good bucks in Lampassas based on what you've shown in the past. I know personally from hunting in that county that your ranch is definitely the exception to the norm. Congratulations again for taking a true HOSS of a buck, no matter where he came from. Please post up pics when you get him back from the taxidermist.

Comment

Congrats Great buck and perfect shot

Comment

Great buck Mitch. Thx for putting your shirt on for the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck
                Congrats

Comment

Wow, what an exceptional buck! Congrats again Mitch!

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

He is a special buck for sure, congrats

Comment

Awesome buck man, as always great write up. Congrats.

Comment

Yep, that is a THICKET!!!!

Comment

He's a beast! I know it would of been cool to see what he looked like in a year or two but i think you made the right call in taking the shot. Congrats!!

Comment

Great deer right there! Congrats to you very much and you will be proud every time you glance at him on the wall!!

Comment

Wow!! You're doing something right! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X