Doc's Last Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
    We got to get that boy a Tech sweatshirt.
    NOPE, going to be an A&M shirt. You have to realize where Doc got his undergraduate degree! I will buy it if he wants! I know he makes way more than me, but what the heck! Got to get that boy dressed right!

Comment

Great plan

Comment

Good stuff!! That's a great deer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He has both sets of gear! I bought him atm stuff when we went down for my nieces graduation. I bought him and momma some tech stuff when I took Jr to Lubbock for a weekend. We are all going to LSU vs ATM on thanksgiving. We will see how that influence goes!

Comment

Congrats on the great buck! Being with any Hunter for there first deer is always a memorable experience. Doc when my son killed his first buck I wrote a story and had it published in Texas Trophy Hunter. It is a plaque and hangs in his room below the horn mount from that deer. I think with your writing skills it would put an exclamation mark on this moment for him and you. Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              He has both sets of gear! I bought him atm stuff when we went down for my nieces graduation. I bought him and momma some tech stuff when I took Jr to Lubbock for a weekend. We are all going to LSU vs ATM on thanksgiving. We will see how that influence goes!

Doc, you sure know how to work things for the benefit of all!

Comment

You sir have Done a great job with this new family!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Elise driving and Jr up front so I'll post up a few more pics!

Comment

Looks like a great time. Congrats!

Comment

Pretty good start to a new chapter in life. Thanks again for coming along!

Comment

Comment

Very cool! Congrats and a great weekend

Comment

Pure awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Elise driving and Jr up front so I'll post up a few more pics!

This reminds me very much of how my step-dad came into my life at age 10.

You Sir are doing it right and that young man will thank you for it one day!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X