No announcement yet.

Anybody working Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the day off to ride in a bicycle rally, but them working Sunday and Monday. Might roll out Wednesday or Thursday to see what is cruising around.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

No work but I'm coaching my son's flag football game at 8am then he has his first kid pitch tournament later that day..hopefully not too late though, I'm planning on being in for an afternoon hunt.

Comment

I'm working. Will have to wait until Monday to get in the stand.

Comment

I have to coach several soccer games. I hope to sneak an evening hunt on Sunday.

Comment

I'm working....

Working on killing something

Comment

I'm going fishing. Hopefully a bunch of the crowd will be in a deer stand and not on the bay.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                And killing said does[emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm in a very low deer density area. Believe me, if I thought we had enough of them I'd bust one opening morning.

Comment

Started new career back in January! First season in 7 yrs I will be off and in a stand! Might pass the bow over to the wife and let her go opening morning. With that said then I will be working/babysitting the 2 crazy rascals!

Comment

I'll be at work. Hoping I'll be able to make Sunday evening.

Comment

Ya, I'll be working. Working on killing a buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On call this weekend. I usually don't mind because it's so hot opening day. I'm sad this year because of the weather forecast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We stsart our annual turnaround this Friday so I'll be stuck here until about November 17!!! It sucks but it is what it is!

Fortunately, things don't get good until later in December in Freer so I try not to let it bother me. I'll make up for it when we get started back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            Congrats sir! My 17 anniversary is on the second...I'm leaving for the stands after church.
                            Thanks! And good luck!

Comment

if putting up a hunting blind is working then yes I will be working season opens here to but have not seen a whitetail in my life over here but plenty of good sized mule deer and every now and then a monster come on November 19th

Comment

Working...
                              X