What feeder timers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What feeder timers?

I need 3 feeder timers and I do not care about their durability. What are the cheapest feeder timers and where can I find them?

Anything Wildgame Innovations. Check in the bottom of all your Cracker Jacks boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
      I need 3 feeder timers and I do not care about their durability. What are the cheapest feeder timers and where can I find them?
      This is a head scratcher... could you explain this plan? I am just curious

Comment

Get what ya pay for don't start whining when you get there and they aren't working

Comment

Just buy "The Timer" and save yourself money on gas, a replacement timer, time, Advil and be happy knowing you will never have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
            Just buy "The Timer" and save yourself money on gas, a replacement timer, time, Advil and be happy knowing you will never have a problem.
            I usually love The Timer, but just had one go out in 14 months.

Comment

your closest Academy or Walmart carry an inexpensive timer, if your hunting East Texas its understandable.

Comment

"The Timer"!

Comment

For a cheap Pos, try Wild Game Innivations

Comment

The timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldstein View Post
                      I usually love The Timer, but just had one go out in 14 months.
                      Very rare. We have a bunch of them. 0 issues.

I had one that was completely under water 4 years ago. I pulled it and put it on the shelf.
                      A year later I put a battery in it and it has worked since that day flawlessly.
                      Im still amazed..

Comment

Amazon

Comment

So where we are at, is I'm going to hunt a property near Matatdor. There are 4 feeders, 3 of them need at least timers. I've got solar panels, batteries and just about everything else I may need. None of the feeders are currently throwing corn. .. As much as it sucks, my plan is to get all four feeders working on Friday before season opens on Saturday. Now I don't have a bunch of money to spend on timers. Others will gladly replace them when needed. My goal is to make it so everyone has a working feeder come opening morning. That being said, I've got a handful of arduinos and 20+ photocells I may just build my own and hope they last the first month.

Comment

Best bang for you buck IMO.

Comment

Moultrie timers are fairly cheap and will last a couple seasons usually. Wild game innovations may last a season. Or not work right out of the package.

Comment

Working...
                              X