X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a price for the blind?

Comment

WOW...I could see me opening morning...

"Get out of bed...take a shower....ride bicycle to parking spot.....walk to "blind"

Oh No! Someone stole my blind!! Or did i forget where I placed it? Being to ashamed of what I had done I would walk around in the woods until I starved to death......HAHAHAHAhAhA!

Comment

Thanks chris, guess I should have just walked in your room and asked you

Comment

yea, oh well u started a good topic.

Comment

Nice looking blind but I can promise you I would have a hard time finding that sucker.

Comment

Thats cool, I would worry about reflections of sunlight though. Great concept.

Comment

What's the price on one of those?

Comment

JohnPaul, it is angled downward so that it will not reflect sunlight or anything outside an 18' range.

Comment

Neat idea.

Comment

I am in the glass and mirror business. I think I will try to make qone of those.

Comment

Only problem I can see is an animal running into it, it's so invisible - can you imagine a panicked deer or big hog crashing into that thing running full tilt ?!
                        Last edited by jerp; 10-23-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

You can get the reflective plexiglass and glue it to a thin sheet of plywood. Then just tilt it downward.

Comment

I can see the post now. It's titled "Ya See What Happended Was". Then comes the I never found my blind, but I did see a dead yote layin in the middle of my huntin area or I thought I was close but didn't realize until it was too late. Great concept, hope it evolves into somethin worth usin. As stated earlier stalking with that would be awesome.

Comment

I would love to see what a pedoff buck would do to it when he saw him self in the reflection. Kind of like a chinese fighting fish

Comment

Working...
                              X