Anyone else play Draft Kings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play.

I do the NFL $3 50/50 games. you have 34 people put in $3 each the top 15 get $6. I'm actually ahead right now. Deposited $100 last football and I think my balance is sitting at $127 after winning $3 last night.

No retirement but keeps me entertained.

Comment

And I do not do hours of studying to play the $3 50/50 I finished 5th this week and set up a lineup last Tuesday in about 5 minutes. It isn't rocket science. you have a cap and can only spend so much on players to fill your team so you gotta bargain shop... And I'm good at that.

Comment

FanDuel for me but same concept .. There are times I'll make two different teams in a $3 .. One may win 6 or 12 and other is s bust ..

I only spend 20$ a week at most - last year I had like 100$ in my bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought they outlawed fanduel and draft kings in Texas?

Comment

My service manager made a $3 bet, on baseball....won 1st place. $50,000. He played fan duel all the time

Comment

Well shoot

Comment

I've tried logging in using several different emails. None of them work. Everytime I try and sign in its says wrong email/user name or password

Comment

Mine still works. I haven't deposited or withdrawn any money since last August but it still lets me play with whats in there. Haven't heard it was shut down...

Comment

You may want to try pulling your money out. I heard that they will not let you withdraw if you're in texas

Comment

Working...
                    X