X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i upgrade very cycle . . . . company expense

next year is going to be a complete overhaul

Comment

I'll wait a bit my 6S is still under contract until February then I'll get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        Downloaded the new IOS 10 today. Lots of changes in it.
        How did you get that? My 6s+ isn't showing it yet.

Comment

I get one every year I have my kids on my phone plan and every year one phone is eligible for a upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post

Pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
              Nope. Was told by the guy at Verizon to never buy the regular always wait until the S comes out. He said the regulars are just a pre phone to appease the masses.
              Your guy is an idiot.

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              So how many folks are going to have to go out and buy bluetooth headphones? Since the 7 doesnt have a jack
              It comes with headphones. It also comes with an adapter for what are about to be called "old fashioned" headphones.

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              So now [YOU'RE] saying i have to throw away a perfectly good set of headphones and buy a bluetooth set just because apple is money hungry and decided to forgo the jack? Only reason they cut it out is the knew they could get away with it because the fan base would be willing to drop 50 extra bucks and get the headphones as well as the phone
              JustinJ already nailed it, but bottom line is Apple made a calculated gamble and we'll see how it plays out. Everyone roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth when Apple switched from their old charging cable to the new lightning one, yet civilization managed not to crash and we're all still alive.

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
              i upgrade very cycle . . . . company expense. next year is going to be a complete overhaul
              Get on Apple's $32/month upgrade program. You get a new phone every year, plus AppleCare for the phone. That's $768 every two years, which is the same price as you're already paying for the phone, with the benefit of a new model every year.

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
              It's in beta. Probably gold master by now but if you don't know what these things are, better wait until the official release on Sept 13. Or PM your boy up north for a sketchy copy from Russia.

Comment

Isn't this phone waterproof?

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post
                  Isn't this phone waterproof?
                  No. IP67 water and dust resistant. That does not mean you can use it underwater. It means it can withstand immersion in water to 3.3 feet for 30 minutes.

Comment

Any one know what the size is?? Did they make it smaller as well as slimmer??

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Your guy is an idiot.

It comes with headphones. It also comes with an adapter for what are about to be called "old fashioned" headphones.

JustinJ already nailed it, but bottom line is Apple made a calculated gamble and we'll see how it plays out. Everyone roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth when Apple switched from their old charging cable to the new lightning one, yet civilization managed not to crash and we're all still alive.

Get on Apple's $32/month upgrade program. You get a new phone every year, plus AppleCare for the phone. That's $768 every two years, which is the same price as you're already paying for the phone, with the benefit of a new model every year.

It's in beta. Probably gold master by now but if you don't know what these things are, better wait until the official release on Sept 13. Or PM your boy up north for a sketchy copy from Russia.

Dang I'm glad Steve Jobs is here to tell us all how stupid we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have the iPhone 5 and I'm not in any kind of contract I buy mine used for 650.00 I could get a 6.5 creedmoor

Comment

It's a racket......the updates they force you to put on your phone are merely viruses to make the phone you have start doing off the wall crap it wasn't doing before you did the update. Apple is the devil!!!! Hang on my iPhone is ringing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Any one know what the size is?? Did they make it smaller as well as slimmer??
                            Basically the same. I think the fact that the camera sticks out is annoying and stupid. If they had just made the phone 1mm thicker they would have solved that problem, and that could've made the battery bigger. Not even nerds care about 1mm of telephone width.

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                            Dang I'm glad Steve Jobs is here to tell us all how stupid we are.
                            You are so totally welcome.

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                            I still have the iPhone 5 and I'm not in any kind of contract I buy mine used for 650.00 I could get a 6.5 creedmoor
                            The iPhone 8 will have punctuation buttons they're amazing you should get it

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Basically the same. I think the fact that the camera sticks out is annoying and stupid. If they had just made the phone 1mm thicker they would have solved that problem, and that could've made the battery bigger. Not even nerds care about 1mm of telephone width.

You are so totally welcome.

The iPhone 8 will have punctuation buttons they're amazing you should get it
                              Wow!

Comment

My 6s with a Lifeproof case is waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes (minimum), and a waterproof adapter for a headphone if I wanted to use it in the water (and sealed when I do not) plus meets MIL 810D shock.

I'm beyond the age where females would see me as a preferred male to practice mating with based on my choice of mobile device, too.

I don't 'see the pernt'.

Comment

Working...
                                X