X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
    Went MIA for 5 days but finally caught a glimpse again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes that dude is a pig! How much you think he weighs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure I think he will break 200, but he is one of the fattest ones I have seen in a long time. I personally think it makes his antlers look a little smaller because of how big of a body he has.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
        I'm not sure I think he will break 200, but he is one of the fattest ones I have seen in a long time. I personally think it makes his antlers look a little smaller because of how big of a body he has.
        With that extra main beam, he just might break 200. He'll be awful close to it anyway.

Heckuva deer. Hope you get an opportunity at him.

Comment

Yeah I may have worded that a little wrong, but I really don't have a clue what he will score I'm guessing 160's

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

NEWS ALERT!!! There ARE deer in East Texas!!! I saw 2 BUCKS Saturday at my place!!! Of course they were both 11-12 inch wide 2 year old 8's, but at least they were deer! Where I hunt hogs, I seldom see deer, and especially at my feeders... If either of these guys had been big enough, or if they had been does, It would have been venison backstraps for supper... Instead it is pork on ice!!! Probably one of the best sows I've killed in years! Was by myseff and couldn't come close to gettin' her in the back of my Honda! I had to come up with some en-ga-neerin' to get her off the ground. Check out the ldp's!

Click image for larger version

Name:	161008-003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	24465791

Name:	161008-004.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	24465792

Name:	161008-005.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	24465793

Name:	161008-008.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	24465794

I did have one teenie-weenie, little problem tho mid day... Had some unwanted company while squatted down checking a camera... was close to death and didn't even know it... aside from the obvious venom injection potential right there, I'd have died from a heart attack from bein' bit. I'm skeer'd of snakes that bite!!

Name:	161008-001.jpg
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	24465795

Name:	161008-002.jpg
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	24465796

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              NEWS ALERT!!! There ARE deer in East Texas!!! I saw 2 BUCKS Saturday at my place!!! Of course they were both 11-12 inch wide 2 year old 8's, but at least they were deer! Where I hunt hogs, I seldom see deer, and especially at my feeders... If either of these guys had been big enough, or if they had been does, It would have been venison backstraps for supper... Instead it is pork on ice!!! Probably one of the best sows I've killed in years! Was by myseff and couldn't come close to gettin' her in the back of my Honda! I had to come up with some en-ga-neerin' to get her off the ground. Check out the ldp's!

[ATTACH]818093[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]818094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]818095[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]818096[/ATTACH]

I did have one teenie-weenie, little problem tho mid day... Had some unwanted company while squatted down checking a camera... was close to death and didn't even know it... aside from the obvious venom injection potential right there, I'd have died from a heart attack from bein' bit. I'm skeer'd of snakes that bite!!

[ATTACH]818097[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]818098[/ATTACH]
              Only one problem.... where's the lpd of that slimey spawn of Satan?

Oh and nice shot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rat chere!

... well heck, I kilt him but can't get the pic to load... take my word for it, he be dedd!
                Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 10-10-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the Hog!!

Comment

Let's try the demise photos of that GIANT SNAKE!!

Name:	161008-1-010.jpg
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	24465806

Name:	161008-1-009.jpg
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	24465807

FINALLY!!

Comment

I would drive the truck down there from now on.

Comment

Your place is a lot wetter than mine. My Oats are starting to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it's gonna be warm this weekend but I cannot wait to get to the lease tomorrow. Hopefully I can leave early enough to get a sit in tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Got some nice rain here last night. It might just save my food plots after all.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I sure hope we got some. Our plots sprang up quick and will need some rain

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Would make for a good evening and morning sit. Try to catch the bucks reworking scrapes after the rain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X