Need a prayer or three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I'm thankful it wasn't worse. I'm thankful it wasn't worse. I'm thankful it wasn't worse.

But I need some sleep! It appears that I'm one of the small percentage of people who get tinnitus (ringing of the ears) from taking tramadol for pain. I have a roaring, not a ringing, in my right ear and it's affecting everything. I quit taking the pain meds and stuck with motrin. The ear isn't getting any better. I hope I didn't screw up and make myself deaf. My left ear already has hearing damage from the Marines. HUH? Can you hear me now???
    Sure hope the tinnitus clears up for you! My ears ring so loud sometimes it seems like people around me should be able to hear it!! Drives me nutz if I dwell on it... My fancy new-fangled hearing aids help, but NOTHING I've found in 30 years has been able to stop it.

Hope your pain ailments are easing up some by now. You tried to draw your bow yet?

Comment

Hang in the my friend. The worst part of breaking something is almost over. (words of experience).

I was on tramadol for almost a year because of my back. And got off it last Feb after my second procedure on the T6 through T9. L4 5 and 6 before that in Nov. I was so looking forward to getting off all three Rx's. I did read about where tinnitus can be one of the side effects. Hope your's stops.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Just seeing this, Hope you heel up quickly

Comment

Meanwhile Chew is preparing for his mountain accent...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmd3a4UMP2Y"]I'm not handicapped I'm handi-Capable - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

All those comedians out of work.....

Comment

At least I get to park up close at the motel in New Mexico when I go make the elk feel sorry for me
                Man I just saw this. Sorry man. Glad to see your still gonna go give the elk a shot

Comment

Was there any mention of a vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty when you were at the doc? We do alot of these for compression fractures from falls and trauma. Hope the brace gets you healed up in time for the hunt.

Comment

Back brace is on. Wife said it reminds her of Forrest Gump. Mamma said this is my magic back....it can take me anywhere.
                    I may or may not have just done that impersonation out loud.... thanks! Get well soon.

Comment

Did my first real shooting since my stunt man career ended. 20, 30, 40, 50, then 60. This is 60. Felt good! Thanks for filming hcshooter!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8qRqtFyUM"]60yd(editd) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Did my first real shooting since my stunt man career ended. 20, 30, 40, 50, then 60. This is 60. Felt good! Thanks for filming hcshooter!

60yd(editd) - YouTube
                        Nice! How you feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                          Nice! How you feeling?
                          Pretty darn good. I'm walking like a ballerina due to my bruised heel but my back is good. No lifting allowed but walking and shooting seems to be fine. Thanks for asking! Is that invite still good this year?

Comment

Pretty darn good. I'm walking like a ballerina due to my bruised heel but my back is good. No lifting allowed but walking and shooting seems to be fine. Thanks for asking! Is that invite still good this year?
                            Absolutely, say when!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! I never even seen this thread until now...

I haven't read through any of the thread....How the heck are you now 10 days after the fact?????

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                                Absolutely, say when!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                                Alright! I was kicking myself in the butt last year for missing. I'll get with you a little later.

Comment

Working...
                                X