Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Need a prayer or three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks folks. Layed up with tramadol and an ice pack. I have a war to wage in centerville when im able to get around. Dang wasps or whatever got the best of me

Comment

You ain't Spider-Man Chew!

Comment

Dang Bobby....sorry to hear that. Hope everything heals up quickly for you. They should be able to put you on a good water hole regardless of if you can hike up a mtn.

Comment

Prayin up for ya Chew! Also praying for the Missus havin ta deal with ya... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

You are a Marine. Not Airborne. Did you forget this?

Hope you heal fast

Comment

Chew, hire somebody to do that from now on...prayers up

Comment

I don't know you but your a tough jar head. Prayers up buddy.

Comment

Glad to hear you're out. Continued prayers for healing & for being able to make your elk hunt.

Comment

Rub some dirt on it, get you a canteen of water and go on that elk hunt!
                    You're a Marine!

Get well soon. Glad it wasn't worse.

Comment

Heal up amigo. Let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Prayers Chew.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Slept pretty good thanks to pain meds. But feel like i got hit by a bus. Feet, knees, hips and neck hurt. Doc warned me about that. I had on some good hiking boots laced up securely when i fell and feel like that saved my ankles.

Comment

Im guessing your Ninja skills are going to take a hit for a while. I hope you can get everything "heeled" up enough to make your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Slept pretty good thanks to pain meds. But feel like i got hit by a bus. Feet, knees, hips and neck hurt. Doc warned me about that. I had on some good hiking boots laced up securely when i fell and feel like that saved my ankles.
                                Worse than a bus, you just got b-slapped by the earth.[emoji3]

Get well soon bud. Praying for ya. [emoji106]

---------------------------------------------------------
                                Q: Should I shoot a Mathews bow?
                                A: Por favor! ....... No mames güey!

Comment

Working...
                                X