• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Im still here.

Comment

[ATTACH]820093[/ATTACH]

Comment

Can anyone tell me why the NFL makes all the teams playing on Thursday nights wear sold color uniforms. Socks , pants and jersey?

Go Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Can anyone tell me why the NFL makes all the teams playing on Thursday nights wear sold color uniforms. Socks , pants and jersey?

Go Cowboys
          It's their color rush deal. I didn't notice it was only Thursday's.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Im still here.
            You don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              You don't count.
              I know, Im just here to irritate Smart and KR...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                It's their color rush deal. I didn't notice it was only Thursday's.
                Ok never heard of it. I don't know for sure if it's Thursday only. It just stands out there.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                  Romo can and has won shootouts. I seriously doubt he can recover as fast as the management would have us believe, and I worry the Romo we would get would not be what we are used to. The first time he takes a big hit, I doubt he gets back up. That being said, I would save him for the playoffs, if we get that far. It's an easy schedule that Dak should be able to get us through to at least a wildcard. There's no point in rushing Tony back.
                  So you would sit a quarterback all year and then start him for the first time in a playoff game??? Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    So you would sit a quarterback all year and then start him for the first time in a playoff game??? Huh??
                    Like Denver did with Manning? Ya. Why do you think Tony can't handle the pressure?

Comment

Like Denver did with Manning? Ya. Why do you think Tony can't handle the pressure?
                      So Manning sat for 16 games and then played for the first time in their first playoff game? I don't remember that and Denver won a super bowl despite Peyton Manning, not because of him. He was horrible last year.

Comment

Because he's never really won anything? Comparing Romo to Manning is comical at best

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Color_Rush
                          Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Ok never heard of it. I don't know for sure if it's Thursday only. It just stands out there.
                          Thanks

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

I know, Im just here to irritate Smart and KR...

LOL![emoji1303].

Edit... I thought you were a season ticket holder????

Must be for those fine customers of yours or for business purposes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by KR-oldmexico; 10-20-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Because he's never really won anything? Comparing Romo to Manning is comical at best
                              Hey now....doesnt Romo have as many playoff wins as Matt Schaub?

Comment

Hey now....doesnt Romo have as many playoff wins as Matt Schaub?
                                That's funny there

Comment

Working...
                                X