Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Cowboys look **** good....both sides of the ball. That's as much love as I can give you assclowns.

That was very good Curt.... you anger management training is going well...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Don't look now, but Indy is up 10-0.
      Hell, It'll be 17 in a minute.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      That was very good Curt.... you anger management training is going well...
      Yep....I get about as mad on Sundays as you do on Saturdays.

Comment

Yep....I get about as mad on Sundays as you do on Saturdays.

you *****!

Comment

you *****!
          I'm gonna assume that "*****" was "are an amazing person and I'm a better human just for knowing you".

Am I close?

Comment

That number 4 pick sure looks really good, what you think Dale ?

Comment

I'm gonna assume that "*****" was "are an amazing person and I'm a better human just for knowing you".

Am I close?
              The second half is right..

Comment

Cowboys look solid.....the D is as big as a surprise for me as the Dak is......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I really HATE the seahawks.
                  X2. The only thing I hate more than the team is their whining a** coach. Hated him since USC days.

Comment

The thing that makes me feel bad for Romo is that he spent years with a s*%# offensive line, running for his life every play, and making plays that 99% of other qb's could not make. He was Houdini in cleats every Sunday. He spent years getting hammered and now his body is too broken to reap the benefits of this great offensive line and run game that has been put together. Now a young rookie has come in and is reaping all the benefits. Not taking anything away from Dak because he's playing well, but i would of liked to have seen Romo have one good run at a Super Bowl before he was finished.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      The thing that makes me feel bad for Romo is that he spent years with a s*%# offensive line, running for his life every play, and making plays that 99% of other qb's could not make. He was Houdini in cleats every Sunday. He spent years getting hammered and now his body is too broken to reap the benefits of this great offensive line and run game that has been put together. Now a young rookie has come in and is reaping all the benefits. Not taking anything away from Dak because he's playing well, but i would of liked to have seen Romo have one good run at a Super Bowl before he was finished.

Let's all take a good long look at Tony's career earnings before we cry him a **** River.

I still think Jerrah goes back to him, but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Let's all take a good long look at Tony's career earnings before we cry him a **** River.

I still think Jerrah goes back to him, but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yep....never feel sorry for a man that's a hundredmillionaire! With the growing list of injuries Romo's has had.....I'ds be the happiest, richest back up QB that can still walk.....ever!

Comment

Comment

Bahahahahaha!

Comment

That is SOOOO wrong, but I laughed out loud!

Comment

Tommy ...aye aye aye... that's funny right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X