Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    Not sure why we are wasting key strokes on the a Romo v Dak controversy since it is still weeks from even being a possibility. It's good to have to good quarterbacks competing for the starting job IMHO.

GO BOYS GO!!!
    Because before yesterday's MRI results, there were rumblings that Romo was trying to be come back this week.....

Comment

Stash Romo and ride Dak until a decision is required.

Comment

Dear Lord, please don't start Romo for the Philadelphia game, Thanks

Comment

Mo Claiborne ranked #1 CB in NFL.

Comment

Rookie T Brady replace injured Bledsoe. How did that work out.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
              Mo Claiborne ranked #1 CB in NFL.
              By who??

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                Rookie T Brady replace injured Bledsoe. How did that work out.
                Exactly!

Comment

Mo Claiborne of course!!!

Comment

By who??

He swatted 3 balls down last week, that's where he's getting the love. The last one was a great play, the 1st two were just bad throws by Dalton. He has been much better this year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      He swatted 3 balls down last week, that's where he's getting the love. The last one was a great play, the 1st two were just bad throws by Dalton. He has been much better this year though.

I don't really know if it is just because he is a little healthier or the coaches have changed their tactics, but in years past the Cowboys dbs would hardly ever look back for the ball, they played the receivers eyes. I always said it is hard to make a play if you can't see the ball. This year the dbs are actually looking back at the line of scrimmage/quarterback near the end of some routes and able to make some plays. Also, in years past, how many interference calls did the 'boys get for running into a receiver on an underthrown ball? Lots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I agree he is playing better. In fact much better, I just don't see how he would be rated as a top cornerback. I hope Scandrick can return healthy at some point this year. It would be nice to have him back healthy and Moe playing well. This week will be a big test on he defense which in my opinion has played better than what I was expecting. I am still hoping the line could some how get better pressure on QBs.

Comment

I agree he is playing better. In fact much better, I just don't see how he would be rated as a top cornerback. I hope Scandrick can return healthy at some point this year. It would be nice to have him back healthy and Moe playing well. This week will be a big test on he defense which in my opinion has played better than what I was expecting. I am still hoping the line could some how get better pressure on QBs.
                          There was an article on NFL.com. The NFL has him ranked as the top corner as of last week.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Can't find the article I read, but here's a few. It is based on that his pass/comp percentage is the lowest in the NFL. Basically, when he is targeted he is more effective than in CB in the NFL.
                          Last edited by niceg3s; 10-15-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                            There was an article on NFL.com. The NFL has him ranked as the top corner as of last week.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Can't find the article I read, but here's a few. It is based on that his pass/comp percentage is the lowest in the NFL. Basically, when he is targeted he is more effective than in CB in the NFL.
                            Thanks for the reply and info. I can only hope he continues to play at the level he is playing now. I have even been impressed with his tackling and effort in going after guys with the ball. He just seems like a totally different player to me.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and info. I can only hope he continues to play at the level he is playing now. I have even been impressed with his tackling and effort in going after guys with the ball. He just seems like a totally different player to me.
                              He is bigger, stronger, faster, healthy, confident, and playing for a contract

Comment

One more day till game day!!!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X