Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    I think it's a tough decision for us fans, but when Romo is healthy and cleared to play then he'll be the starter. If he comes back and gets broke in half his first series then they can trot Dak right back out there and be confident.
    If Romo plays this season, he will get hurt again. I honestly don't think he's had enough time to get healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      320+ snaps without turning the ball over? I'd say that's pretty good from the QB position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's pretty awesome but going 320 snaps without a broken back or collar bone is more impressive these days.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
        If Romo plays this season, he will get hurt again. I honestly don't think he's had enough time to get healthy.

I don't think there is enough time for him to get healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Has Dallas played anyone with a winning record?
          Just playing the schedule the league gave them they beat a pretty good team today

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don't think there is enough time for him to get healthy.

If Dak continues to play this well I think Romo would make a great back up!! I think Romo might make it through the rest of the season holding a clipboard, hopefully without getting hurt on the sideline

Comment

When the season began I thought we might have the rookie of the year candidate in Elliot but his biggest competition for it at this point is Prescott based on position I would give it to the QB still early but the young guns behind this o line playing smart ball

Comment

Romo should take all the time he needs to come back RIGHT. No rush now unless...I won't even mention what im.thinking here.

Having ole T. SMITH back at left tackle sure was nice. Elliott is getting his fit with the oline now. He has some break away speed which the boys haven't had in awhile.

Even #83 played good.

The dline got a great push today and they need that every week.

Go Cowboys

Comment

Glad to see the Boys get another W. Let's keep the momentum going.
                  Cowboy Nation !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Romo should take all the time he needs to come back RIGHT. No rush now unless...I won't even mention what im.thinking here.

Having ole T. SMITH back at left tackle sure was nice. Elliott is getting his fit with the oline now. He has some break away speed which the boys haven't had in awhile.

Even #83 played good.

The dline got a great push today and they need that every week.

Go Cowboys
                    Romo may want to start concentrating on the U S Open, lol, just kidding, hope he makes it back, Elliott is really shining, Dak is really surprising, defense starting to look like a defense, the next two games should be interesting.

Comment

How many sacks total for the Boys today?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Has Dallas played anyone with a winning record?
                        Alert. Butt hurt Texans fan^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Alert. Butt hurt Texans fan^^^^
                          Washington has a winning record, we will see about the giants tonite.

Comment

Liking what Im seeing

Comment

Zeke looked very much the part on Sunday. There were a lot of big holes for him, but he turned on the jets a couple times and scored when I'm not sure Morris or most backs could have. He's tryin real hard to make a liar out of me, but I like the ground game production.

Dak has me the most excited though, and that line is doing their part for both of them.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Comment

Working...
                                X