Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
    Something that people have overlooked is that Chaz Brown and Ronald Leary have stepped in and played well.
    Hope they keep it up. Sounds like Collins will be getting surgery and out for a while. Not sure how long Smith will be out either.

Comment

The back that Dallas acquired, the big bruiser, Morris, was a good pick up.
      Also, Dallas is missing several starters that are due back soon.
      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Something that people have overlooked is that Chaz Brown and Ronald Leary have stepped in and played well.
        While Doug free continues to get beat. Would like to see chaz green eventually take his job.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I was off the grid in New Mexico, but it sounds like Zeke took over the 2nd half and ran through some folks?

Looks like a 1st round 4th pick[emoji12][emoji23]

Hoping Lawrence coming back this week helps sure up the Dline pass rush some.

Comment

Game day and less than 3 hours to go!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Beat the **** Bengals! I need something to salvage my crappy sports weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Look at the bright side. I don't think there will be many Texans fans talking smack today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Look at the bright side. I don't think there will be many Texans fans talking smack today.
                  Ya, and the Eagles are getting beat by Detriot. That's very important.

Comment

Like smart said I need a good game to redeem a bad sports weekend

Comment

Ya, and the Eagles are getting beat by Detriot. That's very important.
                      The eaglets getting beat has always been important to me...I loathe that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        The eaglets getting beat has always been important to me...I loathe that team.
                        If Dallas won today, they would be tied for the division. Division winners go to playoffs. Just in case you didn't know...

Ya, I hate Philadelphia in general. Not just the Eagles. I'd cheer for a NY team before a Philly team.

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Couldn't be too crappy...the Aggies won

Comment

Run it down their throat!!! 7-0 Boys

Comment

How about them Cowboys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X