No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see where anyone said Zek was a bust! I certainly didn't say it! I too think he will be fine with time and patience however I would still like to see Morris have more carries that he's getting.

Zek better hold on to the ball and I'm not sold on him yet is all I said! We have some exciting stuff coming in the future is what I'm thinking and I'm very pleased overall as to what we've seen so far! We beat New York up and down the field last week and you turn those field goals into TDs and it's a blowout against a very good defense!

Our defense is exactly what we thought they were so no surprise there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
      I think it's too soon to say Zeke is a bust or maybe an average player, but he certainly has not lived up to the hype. Some players take more time to develop, but certainly Morris should get more carries than he did Sunday. The lack of yards is one thing, but you start fumbling the ball, you need to ride the pine.
      So you think it's too soon to judge Zekes career after 2 whole games?

Comment

It takes awhile for the oline and backs to get their timing down. It will come together.
        Keep Dak upright and they will be fine.

Comment

The all world O line got their arse handed to them last week, no running back going to do squat when you are getting hit in the backfield. I like Morris but the two don't compare as far as talent goes, hell I could have run that TD yesterday that Morris got. I also feel like the D will be much better by the second half of the season, if they are all healthy they could actually be good, if you are playing well at the ned of the season then anything can happen.

Comment

What are the odds that Gregory misses or fails another urine analysis and gets suspended for all of next season as well prior to even seeing the field in December?

Comment

December? I thought he was back after 4 games? Rolando McClain is out 10 games and from rumors he has some major addiction issues. Not just Marijuana which is bad enough if your trying to have an nfl career. I've heard cocaine among other stuff. He's probably done.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                December? I thought he was back after 4 games? Rolando McClain is out 10 games and from rumors he has some major addiction issues. Not just Marijuana which is bad enough if your trying to have an nfl career. I've heard cocaine among other stuff. He's probably done.
                Ro's problem was codeine cough syrup drinking purple drank/sizzurp. I'm not counting on him being back and being worth a flip.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Ro's problem was codeine cough syrup drinking purple drank/sizzurp. I'm not counting on him being back and being worth a flip.
                  Yeah that was it. He wasn't worth a crap after he returned from suspension last year either. Just saw Gregory lost appeal and is out till week 15. Hopefully he can get his head out of his *** this time!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    So you think it's too soon to judge Zekes career after 2 whole games?
                    Ya, that is what I said, but I think it was taken that I said he was a bust. I said he was a rookie and may need more time to develop and in the meantime to let Morris get more carries.

Being able to type, doesn't mean you know how to read.

Comment

Heck I am an Aggie and a Cowboys fan. I'm used to my football teams giving me high hopes and letting me down, but I always have the belief they will compete every year. Gig 'Em.

Comment

I think it's too soon to say Zeke is a bust or maybe an average player, but he certainly has not lived up to the hype. Some players take more time to develop, but certainly Morris should get more carries than he did Sunday. The lack of yards is one thing, but you start fumbling the ball, you need to ride the pine.
                        Ya, that is what I said, but I think it was taken that I said he was a bust. I said he was a rookie and may need more time to develop and in the meantime to let Morris get more carries.

Being able to type, doesn't mean you know how to read.

Since I quoted you, I'm going to assume that shot was taken at me...I can read just fine... You shouldn't take any quoting of you so personal. You did say he wasn't living up to the hype....I expounded on it with my opinion of that. Nobody specifically said you called him a bust but the phrase has been used by some and it was added in the comment...
                        Last edited by Smart; 09-19-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                          Callahan?????
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            What are the odds that Gregory misses or fails another urine analysis and gets suspended for all of next season as well prior to even seeing the field in December?
                            There are reports that Gregory is going to be suspended for 14 games. I think he can be counted as a no show for the season...

Comment

I am sure the defenses are shaking in their shoes when Morris is in the backfield in place of Elliott, Morris can get you 5-10 yards here and there, Elliott can take it to the house, he is bigger, stronger, and way faster, he was looking pretty good before the fumbles, the defenses are trying to make Dak win the game and are crowding the line, just weight until the coaches give Dak a little more leeway, somebody is going to get toasted for some long passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                There are reports that Gregory is going to be suspended for 14 games. I think he can be counted as a no show for the season...
                                Yep so much for that help at pass rushing, probably screwed unless Lawrence somehow comes out way better than he has been.

Comment

Working...
                                X