No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a win, Dak played good. I don't think the offense or defense is the cause of the win. Cousins over threw 2 receivers for TD and a pick in the end zone, his poor play resulted in the cowboys win.

Comment

Don't recall seeing Terrance Williams... Was he even out there today??

Comment

Defense has only given up 43 points in 2 games. They were put in a couple of crappy positions today too. They've played well enough for them to win both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
          I think he said he was grading the d on a curve. They did play well in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I missed the curve part. They suck...but did enough to suck less..

Comment

The Dfence is definitely putting the benddddddddd in bend but don't break.

I don't recall ever seeing so many WAO open receivers in one game as I did today. Good thing Cousins was looking like Billy Kilmer today.

Comment

I did not think they would win this game so I am happy, even though my boy Zeke about caused me to have a heart attack, he is a rookie, it will get much better, the D will get better when Lawrence returns, if Gregory beats the suspension it will get even better, if we are atleast 4-4 at midseason we have a chance to do ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

I don't recall ever seeing so many WAO open receivers in one game as I did today. Good thing Cousins was looking like Billy Kilmer today.
                ^^^This^^^

All the throws Cousins missed would have been completed by most QBs and it would have been another loss. I don't think the grade of the defense should go up because they did not do anything to cause said throws to be off...

Comment

The offense lost their best asset two years ago..........their offense coach. The line hasn't been quite the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I did not think they would win this game so I am happy, even though my boy Zeke about caused me to have a heart attack, he is a rookie, it will get much better, the D will get better when Lawrence returns, if Gregory beats the suspension it will get even better, if we are atleast 4-4 at midseason we have a chance to do ok.
                    Adrian Peterson had a lot of fumbles too early on. I don't think RBs see as many defenders going for the strip in college, but still, that is worrisome. Need to let Morris play more in the mean time.

Mo Claiborne is showing up big time. Best corner on the field in this game.

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing so many WAO open receivers in one game as I did today. .

You must have missed the Longhorn game last night....

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                        Adrian Peterson had a lot of fumbles too early on. I don't think RBs see as many defenders going for the strip in college, but still, that is worrisome. Need to let Morris play more in the mean time.

I was thinking the same thing about Mo....

Comment

There was a tad bit of luck involved.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post

Best on the field or on the field for the Cowboys? He was the torchee on one of Cousins big misses to Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              You must have missed the Longhorn game last night....
                              Lmao.. I fell asleep in the 1st quarter and woke up for the last 6 minutes. So I did miss that

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                Best on the field or on the field for the Cowboys? He was the torchee on one of Cousins big misses to Jackson.
                                I am sure he meant for the Cowboys, not too many corners can run with Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                                X