Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crap they read my play book

Comment

Nice job not throwing that away and stopping the clock. Veteran move.

Comment

Hello win column

Go Cowboys

Comment

Good road win!!

Comment

Shots for everyone on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great game.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

I like me some Dak!!

Great win and glad to see the defense get a few important stops!

Comment

yessir, the D played a little today.

At times they looked completely befuddled, but they made a stop or two when really needed.

Comment

They managed to eek one out despite the gutless wonder's coaching strategy. There is no more irritating football to watch than Jason Garrett football....

I see our 4th over-all pick managed 83 yards and was out rushed today by Fozzy Whittaker...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      They managed to eek one out despite the gutless wonder's coaching strategy. There is no more irritating football to watch than Jason Garrett football....

I see our 4th over-all pick managed 83 yards and was out rushed today by Fozzy Whittaker...
                      I'm more worried about Zeke having the dropsies... Got some good runs in, but if he can't hold onto the ball, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Sorry men, I just couldn't help myselfClick image for larger version

Name:	REDSKN.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	24461993

Comment

Dak looking good. If he continues to play and conduct himself with class and humility like Emmit Smith did he can go far. If he gets a smart mouth and starts acting uppity he will fade away. Elliot finally showing something but my jury is still out on him. With the supposedly best OL in the NFL he should be laying down 100+ yards a game EVERY game.
                          Whoever called the onside kick has feces for brains. I don't know but Jerrah may have dialed that one down from above.

Comment

Bob Sturm's grades.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Offense C+ and Defense B-? Lol oooo-Kay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Offense C+ and Defense B-? Lol oooo-Kay!!
                                I think he said he was grading the d on a curve. They did play well in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X