• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't newsbake satire?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Isn't newsbake satire?

The newsbake part was hypothetical. Then I was reading about it on other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Isn't newsbake satire?
        I laughed to myself when it was first posted.
        Then started looking into it and seen it mentioned several times and thought oh crap!

Comment

Watt for Romo would need something else from Dallas like a draft pick

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            There is not a doubt in my mind Watt has more of a career left than Romo.
            Don't count on it

Comment

Originally posted by txgb View Post
              Watt for Romo would need something else from Dallas like a draft pick

Texans will get Romo probably for nothing. Just got to sit back and wait for the Cowboys to cut him. It's going to happen, just got to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

The Dallas Cowboys will have a quarterback on the market come the 2017 off-season, could they have an interest from their little brothers down in Houston, Texas? The Texans were a quarterback away from winning in New England this past weekend while their defense kept them in the game in the first half before they finally broke late it the game and the Patriots took over the game.

Could the Cowboys and Texans have an interest and need with one another? Houston had the league’s top ranked defense despite their star defensive end missing most of the season, proving that they can win without the big defensive end, J.J. Watt. The Cowboys were able to get the top seed in the NFC, despite Tony Romo not playing a snap before the week 17 game.

The Cowboys could use the pass rushing skills of J.J. Watt and the Texans could use a quarterback to guide their offense in a win-now mode with their defense that they have on that team. It wouldn’t be easy to peel away Watt from the Texans, but it most likely wouldn’t be impossible to happen. The worst thing that can happen is that the Texans say no to the trade and Jerry Jones goes about his day, but if they say yes, we could be seeing an all-Texas Super Bowl in 2017.

So from that headline you assume it would be Watt for Romo. I see pashrusher, not Watt.

I would be interested in trading a pass rusher for Romo... It's highly unlikely they're tradeing Watt.

Comment

Apparently you haven't counted up JJ's surgeries. And now he's has that back surgery.

JJ Watt isn't a huge vagina though. Romo definitely is.... count those up.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always like that comment about a guy that once led a 4th quarter comeback win with broken ribs and a punctured lung. I dare say most folks woulda went on to the hospital instead.

Comment

I always like that comment about a guy that once led a 4th quarter comeback win with broken ribs and a punctured lung. I dare say most folks woulda went on to the hospital instead.

I like how in recent history people have said Watt won't be the same.

They said the same about Clowney and the micro fracture surgery. While it could still come back to haunt him, as any injury can... kinda looks like Clowney bounced back pretty well, don't you think?

I have no doubt in Watts's ability to heal. The dudes 27 years old...

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                          I love me some Romo but **** that made me spit on my computer screen. Funny!

Comment

Pretty good read on the Cowboy/Romo salary cap situation.

Comment

Double post
                              Last edited by rtp; 01-21-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Oh my Lort the ignore feature is a beautiful thing. [emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X