No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably would have been a Greenbay fan, had the Cowboys not moved to the Cotton Bowl. Anybody else besides me seen a Cowboy game there?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      I probably would have been a Greenbay fan, had the Cowboys not moved to the Cotton Bowl. Anybody else besides me seen a Cowboy game there?
      You and Burnadell prolly the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        You and Burnadell prolly the only ones.

LOL! Yah, I had a tyrannosaurus rex as a pet in my youth, too. Trained him to fetch pterodactyls that I killed with my spear. Those were the good ol days, before they were put on the endangered species list!

Comment

Yeah, well...this is Texas Bowhunter. We are in Texas. I don't know about all that Americas team but they dang sure are TEXAS' team. Kinda like the POTUS about to be inaugurated.....if you don't like it....LEAVE.

Yu are probably gonna see some Cowboys gear around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            LOL! Yah, I had a tyrannosaurus rex as a pet in my youth, too. Trained him to fetch pterodactyls that I killed with my spear. Those were the good ol days, before they were put on the endangered species list!
            Did they have football back then?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Did they have football back then?..
              Yah. Here's a pic of what's left of the first football after millions of years of weathering. They were kinda dangerous to catch a pass with. Usually had to get them started from the side of a hill or cliff. If you just survived that catch, it was a celebration just like in the in-zone.

edit: ready for kick-off
              Click image for larger version

Name:	f5ce4d99185503fcbeefa2f44b146fde.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24481288

Comment

I can't believe that they didn't run the ball more. They have the best o-line in the league and the best running back

Comment

Place your bets with Bovada on where Romo will end up. The favorite right now is the Texans.

Texans +300
                  Broncs +475
                  Bills +500
                  Boys +500
                  Da Bears +750
                  Jets +750
                  9ers +1000
                  Jags +1000
                  Fins +1200
                  Chiefs +1400
                  Browns +2500
                  Retired +2000

Comment

Poor Rice student that didn't make the try-outs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fcb7cb86421b1ee3f84f854592b17a23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	24481292

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterScott View Post
                      I can't believe that they didn't run the ball more. They have the best o-line in the league and the best running back
                      They were chasing the entire game. You tend to air it out. Score faster, stop the clock. The Dallas run game clicks when they have an early lead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterScott View Post
                        Best Rb? Hmmm...

I guess that's totally subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                          Best Rb? Hmmm...

I guess that's totally subjective.

semantics.....

His peers, coaches and NFL fans certainly believe he's one of the tops voting him into the Pro Bowl as a rookie.

Comment

He led the league in rushing. Pretty simple!

It is kinda like golf- It's not how but how many.
                            For a rookie I was amazed by how well he performed in blitz pickups, pass catching, lack fumbling and staying healthy.

Go Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              semantics.....

His peers, coaches and NFL fans certainly believe he's one of the tops voting him into the Pro Bowl as a rookie.
                              He's one of the best... I agree.

I think, personally, LeVeon Bell is tops in the league.

Only knock I have on zeke is he isn't utilized as a receiver. Not sure if it's scheme, but he doesn't do a lot as a receiver.

Comment

He also has something no back for the cowboys has had in a long long time. Break away speed!

Comment

Working...
                                X