• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
        Well **** Aaron Rodgers and **** the refs too
        Don't be that guy. The refs missed a bunch of stuff on both sides and called the game well.

Comment

I'm thinking that DC pass interference call cost them the game.....

Comment

Close thread!

Comment

Nice comeback....just fell a little short. Draft heavy on D....future looks pretty bright.

Comment

The only team in the NFC that could beat the patriots just lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post

Lol

Comment

If you draft Zeke, you don't need a good defense because he makes the defense better... No. You always need a good defense to make it to the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      Lots of humble pie being eating tonight!

Easy to come in here after the game and "your team" wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Yep. What a field goal will beat you, that's a terrible defense to call. Preventing a TD while allowing a game winning field goal....I'll never understand that. Maybe we can send the defensive coordinator packing along with that weak secondary next year.

Maybe there's some team out there willing to trade a few stud DBs for Romo.
                        I will take an improved pass rush....would make the secondary look better for sure. Maybe John Elway will get high one night and agree to trade Von Miller for Romo in a reduced mental state. . I can only dream!

Comment

That moment when yesterday's trash talking Cowboys fans realize they didn't get any farther in the playoffs than the Texans did [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            I believe that they are playing the way they are taught.

I don't like their defensive secondary philosophy.

Many times the defensive back could have made a play if they were looking for the ball. They don't look for the ball, they play the receiver. Sucks.
                            Many times they're nowhere near the receiver or the ball too. I don't know if it's coaching, bone head players, or both. Probably both.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              The only team in the NFC that could beat the patriots just lost.
                              Ummmmm... I can think of a couple teams that can hang a little better. The falcons have a better D right now.

Even if the boys had won, it would have been a tough matchup with Atlanta. They are offensively just as potent with better backs and a stronger D than GB

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                                If you draft Zeke, you don't need a good defense because he makes the defense better... No. You always need a good defense to make it to the SB.
                                If 2 of your best players would stay straight, it could have been a game changer.

Comment

Working...
                                X