Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    Oops
    They started out very slow & it looked like a blow out. Showed a lot of heart & came up short. I believe they were down 21 to 3 ( 18 points ) at one point & came back.

Comment

great game

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Someone please go and check on Smart.
        eh he will survive, just like the rest of us.

Comment

You know what they say about prevent defense and from what I saw that is what the Cowboys threw out there on that 3rd and 20.

Comment

Great game

Comment

Energy in the stadium was of the chart, I'm glad I came

Comment

Defense laid down, settling for OT (that never came).
                35 yd gain on 3rd & 20 with under 15 sec remaining (or something like that) !!!! Really ?

Of course, Rodgers is a little above average, I'd say.

I never thought Dallas was any where close to as good as their record. This game showed me different. I expected the blowout it started off to be.

Keep the O-line in tact, work on Defense, and they should contend again next yr.

Comment

Defense laid down, settling for OT (that never came).
                  35 yd gain on 3rd & 20 with under 15 sec remaining (or something like that) !!!! Really ?

Of course, Rodgers is a little above average, I'd say.

I never thought Dallas was any where close to as good as their record. This game showed me different. I expected the blowout it started off to be.

Keep the O-line in tact, work on Defense, and they should contend again next yr.

Comment

Well, well, well.... what have we here! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it.....

Comment

Lots of humble pie being eating tonight!

Comment

Well at least I got a stake dinner out of it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              You know what they say about prevent defense and from what I saw that is what the Cowboys threw out there on that 3rd and 20.
                              Yep. What a field goal will beat you, that's a terrible defense to call. Preventing a TD while allowing a game winning field goal....I'll never understand that. Maybe we can send the defensive coordinator packing along with that weak secondary next year.

Maybe there's some team out there willing to trade a few stud DBs for Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                                Better luck next year guys
                                Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Yep. You can't win championships when your secondary sucks that bad. Terrible.
                                I believe that they are playing the way they are taught.

I don't like their defensive secondary philosophy.

Many times the defensive back could have made a play if they were looking for the ball. They don't look for the ball, they play the receiver. Sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X